Chapter thirty three

Sky's pov

We were back in the house. I was sitting in the room with boredom consuming me. I didn't know what to do and I had nothing to do. I need to get out of the house. I needed to do something, anything. I already called Jay and he said he wasn't free today, but we can go out tomorrow.

I got out of the bed and I went to Matteo's room. I think he was home, I am not sure. Everyone here is always out. I knocked at the door twice and waited for an answer.

His room's door opened and he stood by it. " hi" I said.

" hello" he said giving me a sweet smile.

" are you going to your hockey practice?" I asked hoping he would ask me to come with him.

" yeah." He said.

" can I please come you?" I asked

" of course, that would be nice. Go get dressed I was about to leave right now." He said.

"Okay." I said speed walking to my room. I got dressed in the first thing I saw which was a black shirt and a white jacket. I then ran down stairs.

" don't run on the stairs you will fall." Matteo said.

" it's fine. I always do it."

" it's dose not mean you won't fall one day." He said, walking to the door.

..........................................................

I was sitting on one of the benches watching Matteo play. He was amazing at it and really fast too. Watching him play made me want to learn.
Though out the years I have lived. I tried to teach my self many sports. I tried ballet, I ended up leaning how to stand on my toes without holding anything and another ballet move that I don't know what it's called. Score, which I wasn't that great at it,but I can kick some ass in basketball. I tried kick boxing but I only learned how to kick someone's face. I also learned the splits and cartwheel, but never did anything related to skating. Though, when it comes to track, I was the best. I was the fastest one in my school and never lost a race.

When Matteo was done I went down fmgccmcrom the benches. " that was really good. It actually made me want to learn how to skate."

" I can teach you,if you want."

" Really, when can we start?" I said with a voice full of excitement.

" Now" he said to my surprise.

" now?"

" yes it's not like you have anything better to do. " he said.

" just so you know, my life is full of interesting and exciting thing."

" those things lies on your imagination."

I gasped dramatically , saying " excuse me, are you saying that my life is boring."

" yes"

............................................

" alright, just hold on the rile so you won't fall." Matteo said.

I did as told took one step so one foot would be on the ice while the other still on the ground. I then took the next step. I was on the ice, which was extremely slippery.

" try to let go"

I did as I was told, looking at my feet making sure that I won't fall. " okay, now bend your knees a bit." And so, I bended my knees as I was used to.

" not that much, it's not basketball."

" just so you know I am amazing in basketball." I said.

" is that so."

" yep, I am the best."

" will then, I will have to see that for myself." He said.

I tried to skate without any more of his directions. I ended up falling hard on my ass. I tried to stand up again but I fell again. Not wanting to give up,I tried again and fell again.

" fuck." I said.

Starting to get mad at the ice. Though when I realized what I just did I said with a panic Ed voice " please don't tell Xavier, or Alexander, or Vincent. I promise I won't curse again."

Matteo burst out laughing at my panicked face or the way I just kept falling, I wasn't sure. I started blushing from embarrassment.

" here." He said giving me a hand, when he was finally done laughing.

I took his hand and pulled him down, while I used my foot to kick his. He fell face first. This time I burst in laughter. I held my stomach while laughing, not being able to hold it in.

" I.....I.." I tried to talk but wasn't able to and ended up laughing again.

When I finally got my breath I said. " I am sorry. I didn't know you would have feel on your face."

When I looked at him, his face was full of amusement, smiling at me. He stood up and started staking away. " hey, aren't you going to help me? You know I can't get up."

" Nope." He said poping the p.

I tried standing up again but it didn't work. I ended up crawling back to the rile to help me stand up. " I see that you like seeing me struggle." I said, talking about the smile that is playing on his face.

" I will have to say it's quit amusing." He said.

It took me half an hour to learn how to move with the stakes on and without holding on to something.

" look at that." I said, showing off my small turn with the stakes. " in two months I will be better than you and you team would be begging me to join their team."

" I highly doubt that." He said

" you will see."

.................................................

When we went back home Matteo went to the kitchen for a snack and I followed to make myself some coffee.

" do you want me to make you some coffee?" I asked Matteo.

" sure."

" with milk?" I asked

" yes."

" and how many spoon of sugar?"

" just one."

I started making the two cups of coffee when Vincent walked in.

" do you want coffee?" I asked.

" can you make a cappuccino?" He asked.

" yep."

" do you mind if I add my little touch?" I asked

" no" Vincent said, while Matteo shook his head.

I started working my magic. After work for many years at a coffee shop and creating new flavors, you learn a thing or two. Like the right temperature, when to add the sugar or coffee and when to mix and how to mix with ruin the design on the side of a cup.

" why were you late?" Vincent asked

" thought I would teach my little sister a thing or two about staking." Matteo said.

" here you go." I placed their cups in front of them, cutting of there conversation.