Chapter twelve

Sky POV.

Have you ever wished for darkness consumed you. To get rid of everything going on in your life to just take a break from everything. To finally relax.

That is where I was right now. I was consumed by darkness just far away from all my problems. I was in that state between sleeping and having consciousness. I was able to feel and hear everything around me, but my body was asleep.

It was peaceful just forget where you are. Forgetting about everything you went though and just rest. That was peaceful until I heard the bed room door open and I felt a presence in room.

I didn't think to much of it. The only thing that came to my mind was that,that person will get whatever he wants from my room and leave. That is until I remembered all of the horrible things a person could do to one another. That was when my eyes snapped open.

I saw a boy sitting in front of my bed looking at me. He hade dark brown eyes and hair, rosy cheeks and look lashes. He kind of looks like me but with a sharper edge. He also has an emotionless face.

I sat up straight in the bed I was sleeping on and said "good morning. "

" it's 8:00pm.  We will have dinner in about
Ten minutes. Get ready. I will send someone to get you. " he replied and then he stood up to leave.

" excuse me, if you don't mind me asking, who are you?" I asked

" I am Marcos. Your twin brother. " after he said that I heard the door close.

I surprised to hear that I have a twin brother. Honestly as a kid I always wanted a twin brother. You know, someone who would have my back and be by my side. Though, he didn't look happy knowing that I am hear.

I sighed and got of my bed. Looked around the room was plain white, the bed ,the shelves and the desk was white. The way that everything is placed was beautiful.

On the other side of the room I saw two door. I opened the one that was on my left, and I saw that it was the bathroom.

I looked at the watch that was on my wrist. I only had eight to get ready. I took my clothes from my bag that was placed next to the door that Marcos left from.

I took a small shower I didn't wash my hair I knew I would take a longer time that needed in the shower. I also don't know how to style my hair when it's wet.

When I got out of the shower, I took a second to look at myself. It was a big mistake usually that was when the bad thought kick in. It was when I could see myself in the mirror.

' you think you're brothers would like someone like you? Just look at yourself. You look like shit. Their isn't one thing about that is even decent. That is why everyone ether left you or hates you. Everyone left even after they actually got to know you. Your went to live with four different families and non of them like you enough to keep you. What makes you think you're brothers would want you. '

I tried ignoring those thoughts but I can't deny the truth I hurts knowing the no one ever wants to stay with me everyone just leaves at the first chance they got.

I wore my clothes just in time as I hear a knock on the door I quickly put my hair down and go open the door. Behind the door stood a beautiful young woman with brown hair and green eyes. She was wearing a maid uniform. 

" Good evening Ms.Sullivan. I am Mari. I was told to escort you to the dining room where you and the rest of the Sullivan family would be eating dinner. If you would please follow me to the dining room." She said in a formal statement.

I didn't like that she called me Ms.Sullivan. I don't have anything against it. It's just weird. I wasn't used to it I was called by the name Sky. Not Ms. " if it wouldn't bother you, would you mind calling me Sky instead. "

I could see surprise and a hint of fear writing all over her face. " I am sorry ma'm I wouldn't be capable of doing so. " she said before she tuned around and started walking.

I waked behind her not wanting to get lost few minutes later we reached ta big door. Mari told me that we are in front of the dining room and that I may go in then she left.

Words wouldn't be able to describe how terrified I was. I knew that behind that door was my family the one that I hadn't seen in twelve years.

I didn't know if I should knock on the door or just walk in. I thought that I wouldn't lose anything if I knocked. But the doors where thick what if I couldn't hear them say 'come in '. Then I would just embarrass myself. I should just walk in but what if I walk in I they thinking I was a rude person for not knocking? What if they think I was invading their conversation? what is they are taking about something they don't want me to hear and I just barge in? 

I will knock twice and then walk in. So there won't we any problems with that. I raised my hand up and knocked twice before opening the door and walk in.

The room we full of people. seven people to be exact. I don't like being surrounded by many people specially when they are staring at me.

When I looked around I found out that there was one empty seat next to Marcos and a guy that I still didn't meet.  I went and sat on the chair.

No one said a thing for a few seconds everyone had an emotionless face except two, one of them was Vincent.

I heard someone clear there through before saying " good evening sky, I am Xander your eldest brother. After your done eating dinner I would like to meet with you in my office to ask some questions and set some rules. But for now enjoy your meal. "

Xavier and the person next to him looked exactly the same I was guessing there twins. The were intimidating more that anyone in this room. What scared me the most was their eyes they always say your eyes is the door to your soul. I always believed it because no matter how emotionless a person's face has, one look in to their eyes and I could tell what they were feeling but with Xavier it was like he didn't have a soul I couldn't tell anything.

I ate my Cheese Tortellini in Garlic Butter Sauce. It was so good, it tasted amazing. I actually ate a lot this time since I haven't eaten in twenty four hours.

The dinner was silent to me at least. Everyone was in and out of conversations. I was included in some of them but my answers where always shot. After I was done with my dinner, I knew I was going to have a conversation with Xander.