Chapter 55.

Ice cream. Chocolate sauce. Strawberries. Banana. Sprinkles. And a whole lot of other so-badit's-good-for-you crap.

I haven't vomited for four and a half hours, which, in my meagre opinion, gives me free range to devour this calorie-laden beauty in front of me.

And if it comes back up later, then at least I got to enjoy it.

I fill my mouth full of the goodness and close my eyes. I hum low, licking the sauce off the spoon appreciatively.

Dayton laughs. "Do you need a room, Liv?"

I half-groan, half-moan, and look at her. "You have no idea how good this tastes after two days of plain pasta and toast!"

And heartbreak. And crying. And despondent staring into space.

Oh, shit. Someone build me a bridge so I can get over it already.

This is Day's weekend. It's about her. And my ice cream. Oh, crap. The ice cream.

"Seriously. If there were such a thing as snogging ice cream, you'd be doing that right now," Tessa muses. "It's both intriguing and horrifying at the same time."

"No." I shake my head. "Horrifying was you getting the wax earlier. No, I take it back. Your scream while getting the wax earlier was horrifying."

"So I'm a Brazilian virgin. Shoot me."

"How did you...you know." Day waves her hand.

"Seriously. The ex-call girl can't say 'shave your pubic hair'?" I raise my eyebrows.

She shoots me a look. "Fine. Tessa, tell me. How did you keep your vajayjay pretty before today?"

I grin when Tessa spits out her drink.

"I shaved," she answers.

"Oh, effort." I muse. "Not to mention time consuming. Plus, those little cuts? Why are they always on the inside?"

We all contemplate this for a moment. No, seriously. We do. 

"Well, it doesn't hurt as much as waxing," she reasons. "So I guess it's worth it."

"Ahh," Day interrupts, waving her own spoon around. "But you won't have to get it done again for around six weeks. If you'd shaved, you'd be in the bathroom with your leg on the side of the bath in an awkward sex position with your fingers pulling your lady parts in ways that only a man should."

"For someone who swears by wax, that was an awfully accurate description."

Day shrugs. "We were all wax virgins once. Except my aunt pinned me down while we stood by and kind of laughed at you."

I snort, licking my spoon again. "Kind of? If I were at the other end of this pregnancy, I would have given birth I laughed so freakin' hard."

Tessa flicks some sprinkles at me. "It's always nice to know the mother of your future niece or nephew has your back."

"Don't anger the hormones. They're evil."

"So I hear," a smooth male voice says behind us.

I stand and spin. "The hell do you think you're doing here, Styles?"

Aaron grins playfully. "Our plane got...lost."

"Lost? Despite the fact we're farther south than your destination, hmm?"

"Air traffic control messed up the coordinates," he tries again. "We ended up in L.A. What were we supposed to do?" He holds his arms out to the sides, but his words are what have caught me.