Chapter 28.

Lying on the bed on my stomach, with my chin propped on my hands and my legs kicking in the air behind me, I watch Harry navigate the room with ease. He's conveniently forgotten how to put on a T-shirt, it seems. Again.

        Not that it's a bad sight. The muscles in his back ripple as he bends over to pack his suitcase. His biceps flex, and when he stands up, he stretches up tall. The smattering of hair that runs down the center of his stomach joins with the top of his pubic hair. Hair that's now in my view thanks to his stretch.

        "Harry?"

        "Yep?"

        "You know how you love challenges?"

        He pauses, bending at the waist, and looks at me over his shoulder. "Only if it's you challenging me."        

        "You know how you have to do it every time?"

        "Where are you going with this?"

        I tilt my head to the side. "I challenge you not to give me an orgasm for twenty-four hours."

        He raises his eyebrows and turns back to what he's doing. "That won't make sex very fun for you, then."

        "Uh, that's not what I mean." I sit up and run my fingers through my hair. "I challenge you not to have any kind of foreplay or sex with me for twenty-four hours."

        He stops dead, dropping the jeans he was holding. "I'm sorry, babe. You're going to have to repeat that. I'm pretty sure I just heard you challenge me not to have sex with you for twenty-four hours, but that can't be right."

        My lips twitch. "You heard me right."

        He straightens and grabs the rest of his things from the bathroom. He puts them in the zip pocket on the lid of his suitcase then closes it. The buzzing noise of him zipping it up fills the almost tense silence in the room.

        "Twenty-four hours?" he repeats. "No sex? No orgasm? No foreplay?"

        "Twenty-four hours with no sex," I confirm. "Think you can do it?"

        "Baby, I know I can do it. As long as you're prepared to be flipped onto your knees and fucked into next week at the end of it."

        I lick my lips. "I'm sure I can handle it." I lean back on my hands. "You're forgetting something really important, though."

        "What's that?"

        "In three hours' time, we'll be on a plane, in rather tight quarters, with a bed accessible and not a lot to do."

        His eyes darken. With heat or anger, I don't know. Maybe it's restrained temptation. But it's the kind of darkness that's thrilling and terrifying at the same time.

        "Then you better find yourself something to do for sixteen hours that won't make you wet or me hard."

        "Day packed me some porn on a page, so I'll manage." I grin sassily. "How about you?"

        He puts his hands in his pockets. "Well, I was planning on uploading the images from yesterday and editing. Of course, I was also planning to induct us into the mile high club right after. Since I no longer have that option, I'll probably just wander around with my cock raging hard and see if you can be around me and still keep to your challenge."