Chapter 60.

Tiny.

I think that's her nickname. Never mind that her real name is Callie or that, at just under seven pounds born, she wasn't tiny-tiny. Tiny has stuck since the moment we first saw her on the screen, and as she lies on her back, her blue eyes wide and staring at the Christmas tree, Tiny fits.

Harry runs a fingertip along her tiny foot, making her toes curl. "She's so pretty."

I smile, gazing down at her. "You sound surprised."

"I know. I shouldn't be. I mean, look who her dad is."

I roll my eyes. "It's a shame the therapist couldn't talk that ego out of you."

He grins. "We had the ego chat, and if you weren't still recovering, I'd tell you to put her to sleep so I can remind you why my ego is necessary."

I roll my eyes again. "Shut up, you." I look back at our baby, kicking her legs. "I can't believe she's been here for a month already and she's not even due until tomorrow."

Early labor wasn't something I'd imagined I'd have to deal with. I figured that, after the hellish pregnancy, she'd give me an easy time for labor. I was wrong—very wrong. Naturally, panic ensued in the Styles households—yes, all of them—and Harry rushed me to the hospital. 

One ultrasound, two steroid injections, and three hours later, she was here.

Tiny, perfect, and utterly gorgeous.

"She just wanted to meet her amazing daddy. I mean, did you get a load of those stories I was telling her? She obviously wanted to meet the man behind the tiger coming for tea."

I smile at him. "Yes, that's it. It was all about the stories."

Harry grins, still stroking Callie's foot. Slowly her eyes drift closed and she makes tiny sucking noises as she sucks on the pink pacifier in her mouth.

"She's our perfection," he whispers, moving to sit next to me. "She's the beauty borne from our ugly."

I rest my head on his shoulder, my finger still encased in her tight grip. "Yeah, she is. Absolutely."