Chapter 12.

His mouth closes over mine with a ferocity that wasn't there seconds ago. His kiss is probing, strong, forceful. I feel his touch everywhere, his hands sliding over my lower back and around my butt, his fingers dipping beneath the hem of my bed shorts.

        I melt into him, my body molding against his. I'm on fire everywhere. It's a roaring flame of desire that flows through my veins with a sweet burn.

        His skin is hot against my fingertips as they creep beneath his shirt. Hot and smooth. I run my fingers across his back, and he turns us in the direction of my bedroom. I tug him back, pulling him through the open door and shoving it shut behind him.

        "Cat," I mutter.

        Harry laughs against my jaw, his mouth kissing a delicious trail down my neck. He nibbles and nips his way down to my shoulder and dips his tongue in the hollow area where my shoulder and neck connect. I shiver.

        "Like that, hm?" he whispers, doing it again.

        I shiver again, feeling wetness pool in my panties. My fingers trail around to his front and work the buttons on his shirt, bottom to top until I can part the material. I gaze down his body, admiring his taut muscles.

        My dream flashes back to me. I lean forward and flick my tongue against his chest, just above his nipple. His grip on me tightens, and when I do it again, this time licking his nipple, he grasps the bottom of my tank top and pulls it over my head.

        After shrugging his shirt to the floor, he hooks a finger under my bra strap and pulls me closer that way. "She's already forgotten who's in control," he murmurs in a low voice, his eyes trailing over my breasts.

        "You were going a little slow," I tease.

        Within seconds, my bra is unclasped and on the floor, leaving my breasts free. Harry takes one in each of his hands and pushes me back toward the wall. The coldness of it is a stark contrast to the heat pulsing through my veins, but it's nowhere near as jolting as his mouth covering my nipple.

        I gasp. He rubs his tongue over it roughly, pebbling it, and does the same to the other one. Each flick of his tongue sends a bolt to my core that throbs in my clit. I clench my thighs together as he continues his assault on my nipples, giving each one the same attention.

        My knees buckle and he wraps one arm around my waist, bringing his mouth to my ear.

        "And you've remembered," he rasps.

        I can't say anything. I can barely swallow. My mouth is dry with anticipation, with waiting, with needing him.

        "Take off your shorts," he says as he releases me. Obediently, I hook my fingers in the waistband and push them down. I move to step out of them, but he stops me with, "And now your knickers."

        My panties follow my shorts. I'm standing here completely naked and exposed in front of him. He runs his dark, heated eyes down my body, leaving no place untouched by his searing gaze. His slow perusal of every inch of me only drives the lust inside, and by the time his eyes find mine again, my chest is heaving.

        "Lie on your bed. Make sure your legs are bent."

        I walk to the bed on shaky legs and lie back. Slowly, I pull my legs up, every part of me wanting to sit up and wrap my arms around them.

        "Open them. Wide. I want to see all of you, Liv."

        I shudder out a breath, pausing.