Chapter 22.

He's still here.

        I open my eyes slowly, fighting the heaviness of the sleep that wants to pull me back under.

        Light filters in through my open curtains, illuminating Harry's face with the early morning sun. I let my eyes fall over his face, lingering on each one of his features.

        His green eyes are closed and the deep-brown lashes that frame them are fanned across his cheeks. I've never really paid attention to them before, but looking close up, I can see that they're long and curled at the ends. They're girls' eyelashes—perfectly formed and totally worthy of eyelash-envy.

        His cheekbones are defined just so, sitting on either side of the perfect nose. Or almost perfect. From this angle, I can see a tiny bump on the bridge of his nose. Somehow, it makes him more real. Especially when my gaze follows the strong, shapely line of his jaw and falls onto his mouth.

        Soft. Pink. Curved at the corners.

        "Morning." The husky tone of his voice sends tremors down my spine.

        "Morning," I whisper, running my thumb across his bottom lip.

        "Enjoying the view?" Harry opens his eyes. They're shining with laughter.

        "It's not bad. Probably better than yours."

        He grins. "I gotta say, I've never seen anyone look so cute with panda's eyes."

        My fingers touch below my eyes. Crap. Evidently, I should have been using the last few minutes to fix my face up instead of staring at his.

        A soft chuckle leaves him and he takes my hand away. "Kidding." He brushes his lips against mine. "You look great."

        I roll my eyes. "You're not fooling anyone, Harry."

        I move out of his arms and get out of bed. I run into my bathroom and look into the mirror.

        Holy shit! Fuck panda eyes. I'm actually a panda! Mascara and eyeliner are smudged all around my eyes, and there are a few faint trails down my cheeks. There's even a smudge of it by my chin. Not to mention patchy foundation.

        I look like I got in a fight with a makeup counter and lost. Abysmally.

        I grab a makeup wipe from the packet in the cabinet and start scrubbing at my face. There's a light-red rash beneath my jaw, presumably from Harry's stubble. When I feel like I've removed the toddler-esque mess of hell from my face, I stroll back into my bedroom.

        "You probably should have grabbed a robe before you went into the bathroom," Harry says, lying on his back. "My morning glory isn't so fucking glorious right now."

        My gaze flicks to the tent halfway down the bed. "Honey, your cock is always glorious. It's just demanding. And constantly has an appetite for sex." I give him a pointed look, but his smirk almost breaks my serious façade.

        "I appreciate you noticing it's superiority amongst all cocks."

        "I never said it was superior."

        "Ever come as hard as you did last night?"

        "No."

        He sits up and holds his arms out. "Superior cock."

        A giggle escapes me. His confidence is adorable—and warranted. It is a pretty damn superior cock. Of course, it helps that the man it belongs to isn't shy about using it.