Chapter 2.

I take the glass of wine from his hand. Our fingers brush and I meet his eyes. He nods over to a corner and I follow him, keeping on his heels as we weave through the tables and booths.

        The table is empty but he pulls me onto his lap. I straddle him, his arm around my waist keeping me steady on top of him. My p.ussy is firm against his c.ock, and the teasing pressure is begging me to rub against him.

        "What do you do?" he asks, swigging from his beer bottle.

        "A job," I answer cryptically. "You?"

        "The same." Lips. Smirk. "Do you enjoy it?"

        "Do you?"

        "Do you typically answer a question with a question?"

        "Do you typically ask a woman you're planning to fvck about her life?"

        "Touché."

        I tilt my glass with a triumphant smile and sip. "I didn't think so."

        He watches me as I drink. Watches as my lips curve around the glass and part to let the wine into my mouth, and he sure as shit watches when my tongue flicks out to lick up the moisture.

        "I love your lips," he murmurs, putting his bottle down and raising his hand to my mouth. "They're so soft... so sweet... I'm going crazy thinking about all the things you could do with them."

        His thumb ghosts across my bottom lip, the roughness of it burning me almost. I part my lips and flick my tongue against his thumb, watching his eyes flash with renewed desire.

        He takes my wine, sets it down, and pulls me closer into him. "Are you here alone?"

        "Yes."

        "Don't look," he says against my jaw. "But there's a man by the bar whose expression says differently."

        "What does he look like?" I want to look. F.uck, I want to look.

        "Light hair. Wearing a white shirt. Six foot two, maybe."

        Jackson. "Don't worry about him." I curve my hand around his neck and tilt my face into his.

        "Ex?"

        "Someone who didn't take his chance when it existed."

        "Aahhhh." My stranger turns his face to mine and slides a hand up my back. "Looks like he didn't get the memo, babe."

        "So give him it."

        His lips twitch into a smile just before he kisses me. His kiss is rough, rougher than before. It screams of possession, of a temporary ownership that coils through my body and only winds me tighter. He bites my bottom lip and tugs it, further showing that dominance, this time to me. It should hurt, it should make me whimper in pain, but it doesn't. It sends a bolt of desire between my legs and makes me respond to his kiss more vigorously.

        My ex-boss is forgotten as thoughts of what this stranger could do to me fill my mind.

        He's strong and commanding. He's already shown me he's not afraid to tell me what he wants from me or indeed, what he's going to do to me.

        He's aware of his ability, and maybe even of the raw sexuality that comes off him.

        He's certainly aware that he can kiss like no man's business.