Chapter 20.

I'm wearing the dress.

        And I'm late.

        And I'm not particularly caring right now, because Harry Styles in a suit is the sexiest thing this side of the motherfrigging universe.

        The deep-navy jacket is tailored to him and hugs him perfectly while his matching pants are perfectly pressed but still show the curve of his tight ass. From shiny shoes to a perfectly knotted black tie, he looks fucking hot. Really sexy. Handsome. I don't even know.

        "Are you done looking yet?"

        "No." I drink him in with my eyes once more. "I think I might have to go commando. You and a suit together should come with some kind of panty-wetting warning."

        A smug smirk curls his lips. "Get in the car, Liv." He opens the door and it bumps me into his body. "And we'll see if I can't do something about those wet panties." He practically shoves me into the back seat and presses a button on a small intercom. "Drive for a while."

        That's it. No questions asked. Drive while I do whatever I'm planning to do to the woman in the back of this car.

        Harry shifts in his seat and stares at me. Every part of me.

        "I knew this dress would be perfect for you." He takes my clutch from my fingers and drops it on the seat behind me. "Didn't realize how much I'd want you out of it though," he whispers, coming closer. "It's been too long since I tasted you."

            "It's been, like, three days."

        "Precisely." His eyes burn into mine. "Too long. Lie back."

        When I don't move, he presses his hands against my shoulders and pushes.

        "I said lie back. Now."

        Helpless to fight both his heated command and his strength, I lie back against the seat. I hook one arm over the back to steady myself and curl the fingers of my other hand around the edge of the seat.

        Harry's fingers creep up my legs and across the silky smoothness of my stockings, edging my dress up. He pauses when he reaches the top of them and rubs his thumb along the lace.

        "I like these. Did you bring a spare pair?"

        "No. Why would I?"

        "Hm." He pushes my dress up to my waist and pushes my legs open. "Try not to ruin them when you come, okay?"

        "Okay," I breathe, watching his face get closer and closer to me.

        He runs one finger along my pussy, his hot breath cascading over me. "You're right. These are soaked. They'll have to come off to dry."

        He slides them down my legs and drops them on the floor without a second thought. I'm fully exposed to him now, more so when he grabs one of my ankles and rests it against the back of the seat.

        The first touch of his tongue against my clit draws a whimper from me. It's a much-wanted, much-needed feeling. Intense and teasing, he covers me with his mouth and sucks on the tender bud. I buck my hips into him, gripping the leather of the seat.

        "Quieten down," he murmurs against me when I moan loudly. "I have no shame in everyone knowing I've been eating your pussy on the way to this party, but don't make the poor driver suffer for your pleasure."