Chapter 21.

Harry slides me back with a gentle bite on my bottom lip. "Looks like you're saving that one for later."

        Oh my god. He actually just denied me my orgasm. On the fucking brink of it, too.

        I'm ready to slap him, to slam him back in the chair and demand he finish me off... But I can't. Here, I have no control. I don't want any control. I want to be controlled.

        So I grab my purse and follow him from the car without a word. My body is trembling, begging for the finish, and my clit is aching so painfully that I'm tempted to turn around and finish myself off.

        "Don't even think about doing it yourself," Harry orders like he can read my mind. "I want to know that, when you come later—because you will, I promise you—you've been waiting for it. I want to know your orgasm has been building for as long as I've wanted it to. I want to know that, when you come, Liv, it'll be the best fucking orgasm you've ever had."

        My mouth dries, and my hand shakes as I try to insert my key into the door. Harry covers my hand with his to steady it and slots the key into place.

        "Are you afraid?" he says into my ear quietly.

        "Are you going to tie my hands and put me on my knees?"

        "Yes."

        "Then no, I'm not afraid."

        He cups my jaw and turns my head to face him. Our gazes linger together for a moment before he nods and pushes open the door. "Go into your bedroom and take off all your clothes."

        "Even the stockings?"

        "Yes. Then put the heels back on."

        I drop my purse on the kitchen table and glance over my shoulder. He's standing at the door, slowly shrugging off his jacket, and a shiver runs through me.

        It feels like, after everything we've done so far, every limit we've pushed, tonight is different.

        He's no longer asking me to do things. He's not even telling me. He's demanding me, forcing me to submit to his will. Controlling me.

        And I like it.

        I disappear into my room just as he's unknotting his tie. I swiftly remove my clothes and throw them on the ottoman at the end of my bed. I pull my heels on and stand. My reflection in my mirror catches my eye—my cheeks are flushed, my hair messed, and my nipples are puckered in the light chill of my apartment.

        My eyes flick to the doorway. Harry steps into my room, naked himself but for his tie wrapped around his fist. I peruse his body, each inch of his toned torso I look at making my breath speed and my heart pound a little faster.

        His cock bobs as he walks toward me confidently. My eyes are drawn to his erection, and the sight of his naked body makes mine clench. He hooks two fingers beneath my chin and tilts it up, drawing my eyes to his. When our gazes connect, he lowers his hands to mine.

        He unwraps the tie from his fist and slowly pulls my hands together. My chest heaves at the first touch of the satin against my inner wrists. Anticipation fills me, sending adrenaline rushing through my body with and excited fervor.

        Harry's lips twitch as he ties the knot. Tightly. One more tug to make sure it's secure and then he pulls me toward him. He inserts his cock between my hands and I curl my fingers around his shaft.