Trying to be a Magic Knight

(My dumbass accidentally unpublished this)
______

Asher had teleport (____) at the big place called the 'Clover Kingdom', a place that (____) of course doesn't recognize. Along walking to the entrance exam, Asher was explaining things about the exam to (____) while he was looking around the place, there's so much weird items in here..He saw some people were using magic, they look so cool.
He also saw some people going to the entrance exam as well, he smile at the thought of being in a world where he can cast spell instead of having vision as a power, he thinks he would look so cool..

"And the Magic Knights captains.."

'Magic knights what? What the hell are Magic Knights? Like the Knight of Favonius?'

"No, BETTER then the Knight of Favonius. The Clover Kingdom's Magic Knights is an organization where selected mages enter and become part of the Kingdom's military as a Magic Knight. The organization has a noble duty, protecting the Kingdom from various threats, such as invasions from foreign countries, to local crimes within the Kingdom itself."

'That's..That sound so cool!'

"Okay, so the Magic Knights captains.."

Asher explained everything about the exam and the Magic Knights, even the captains. He was explaining their name and the squad, (____) was pretty interested in this kind of stuff..Especially when you can protect the Kingdom and do cool stuff! Joining the Magic Knights sound awesome, but will he get to join one? We gotta find out. (____) was walking like a happy man, he know that he almost cried a moment ago but..He's happy, he's glad, for some odd reasons. Though he still feels like Teyvat is better..Because he's not really used to these type of stuff. Especially when he literally got teleport into this world. But all in all, he can get use to this for a few weeks..If he have a place to stay.

"Alright, you're closer to the entrance. Also, this will be the first time using your magic, so be careful."

'Okay then..'

...

"You're here, isn't this place look nice?"

Arriving at the entrance exam, (____) saw someone checking people's grimoire, which he thinks is the reason why he need to use his grimoire..Or whatever he was thinking. Well, now he gotta wait in a line, this wouldn't take long, having a conversation with Asher might pass the time a lot faster..I guess. So, (____) decide to ask questions that he's meaning to ask the 'owl'.

'So like..What's your magic?'

"Why are you asking me."

'Oh, you know, I'm a curious guy..So I wanna know, well?'

"Wind..Wind magic."

'Okay, cool, cool. Also, what gender are you?'

"...Excuse me?"

'That sound disrespectful? I'm so sorry.'

"I'm a dude, can you not tell by my voice?"

'My bad, thanks.'

That was, uhm..A nice conversation, it wasn't random at all. Those two questions are probably the dumbest shit (____) could say to somebody, but whatever, at least they're getting along for now..Nobody want an awkward silence. (____) yawn as he wait, he's kinda an impatient person so..This is not gonna end very well, but as an impatient person, you always need to control yourself and wait, no matter how long things take. (____) grab his grimoire and open it, reading all the spells that he will be using when fighting..All of them are interesting, to be honest, even if he doesn't really understand how he could cast a spell, there's still a way for him to do it, even if he's not use to it.
Might as well say that he's gonna be a catalyst user for the rest of his life. I mean..His sword must be somewhere, right?