Comfort..

A bit of a...'Fluff' chapter.

And characters will be ooc, just for the sake of this damn chapter.
______________

"(____), it's morning. Wake up."

.

When hearing the smooth voice of his companion, he had easily woken up. He woke up in sweat, absolutely confused to what happened.

'What the hell..'

He slightly got up, throwing the blanket off of him because of how he was too hot. Frowning from not remembering what happened and to why he was sweating. He doesn't remember what he was dreaming...Was it even a dream at some point?

"You alright?"

"Urgh..Yeah, I'm fine."

Whatever happened had gotten him anxious, what made him woke up in sweat?

"Motherfucker, apologize for waking us up!"

'Huh?'

"Oh, I'm not good enough, my magic is ass, I am not strong enough.' WE UNDERSTAND, PLEASE."

"Can you please stop yelling and be kind to him, before I kick you out."

He doesn't know what he was talking about, he didn't understand, he didn't know what he did wrong. A little explanation could help.

Although he Ignore him, getting up from his bed and did the usual for the morning.

.....

Another morning, another time to walk through the corridor, heading to the dining hall once again to eat breakfast. He didn't get to eat dinner last night due to having a somewhat long conversation with Asher and Nova. Others are used to him not being able to eat dinner, lunch or breakfast, so they think it's a normal thing for him to do. He wouldn't get into trouble for that, anymore.

"If you want to vent to someone, you can vent to us, (____)."

'What do I even need to vent? I'm perfectly fine, I don't know what you are talking about.'

"Dumbass, we heard you shaming on yourself. You're not perfectly fine."

'Since when?!'

"SINCE THE TIME WE HEARD IT!"

Nova was irritated, he couldn't help but feel furious to the man who didn't know what he did.  (____) ignore them again due to how ridiculous what they were saying. It could be true, but he wouldn't want to think that. He would never say such ridiculous thing to himself...Well, depends.

Well, anyways, as he was walking towards the dining hall he heard somebody call out to him,

"(____), where are you going?"

He replied back at the person by yelling,

"I'm hungry..?"

"Breakfast is over you dumb fuck!"

The person yelled back, from not that far away. (____) start to get confused and turn to them, seeing an familiar silver hair male from kilometers away.

"What?! And you didn't tell me!!"

"How the hell am I suppose to tell you when you always wake up so late!"