Training in midnight

"So you're back and alive? That's surprising."

"Ugh, I did too much today. Give me a break!"

"Woah, woah, you can't just go to your room already? You suppose to go to Nozel's office."

"AND WHY IS THAT?!"

"Because you need to inform him about the mission that you went to? Are you dumb?"

(____) look at Solid with an ick mark on his forehead, clearly the stubborn one here can see that (____) is all messed up, his clothes are kinda ruined after the mission, and he's tired. He groan in annoyance, he put his hands inside his pocket and walk to the different direction, he thought he was just going to go to his room but he have somewhere else to go..

'Honestly, are Magic Knights not tired of this? Imagine suffering for hours and then come back, thinking you will rest in your bedroom, but instead you have to walk all the way to your leader's office and inform them about the mission! BULLSHIT!'

"..Maybe you're just a little stress."

'It's more than little! I'm stressed so much!'

...

"Oh, CAPTAIN Nozel. I just come back from the dungeon mission, what more do you want to hear from me."

"..You just burst through the door. You didn't even inform anything yet."

"I said that I finished the mission? THAT'S the only information you need to know."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

He puffed out his cheeks and walk closer to the door, trying to get out from this office even if he had never explained what happened at the dungeon to his captain. Although he will not get away that easily,

"What are you doing? Don't just walk away."

"What?? I can't hear you!"

"(____)."

(____) stop in his track after he felt an cold aura filled the room. It was overwhelming. (____) thought walking away wasn't a great choice to do in front of his captain..
He turn back around and walk over to his captain's desk with a nervous smile on him, hands still inside his pocket.

"Uhm, yes, yes. I have a lot to inform you! Please don't kill me."

He muttered the last part while let out a nervous laugh. His captain didn't have any reaction, but he did stop with the aura and the room went back to normal. (____) sigh in relief, seeing his captain being serious without him actually look serious scares him..A lot.

"Well-"

"Since you've survive on another mission, the Wizard King had given us a star, yet again. I assume you did...Okay."

"Oh! That's..That's great news! Yeah, I definitely did a good job on the mission."
'I was fucking useless.'

"Be glad you did something there."

'I was just being the 'side character', everybody has cool magic while my dumbass has cryo, ICE. PLAIN ICE.'

....

(____) stretches his arm and lay on his bed, he had change in a white shirt, his grey shirt wasn't that great and he will not use it anymore since it's literally torn apart. What else would he wear if he has no fancy clothes? A shirt is just plain and boring. Imagine seeing a Magic Knight wearing a white shirt. Would be laughing my ass off.

'Magic Knights with a white shirt...I find that Hilarious.'

"And I thought it will be a surprise."