Trouble begin

...

"DON'T BE RIDICULOUS!!"

After Asta had said that he will produce more results than them and become Wizard King, the three nobles laughed at him while they got out their grimoire, casting spells that could be use to cause damage, to not just the room, but Asta. he could be badly injured if these guys got him, but with his anti-magic sword, I assume nobody can stop him.

'Even if one can defend himself with his power...There's always somebody will figure out how to handle it. So I'm here to help! Although I will not use the anti-dodging spell, it might break the whole room and causes a lot of problems....So I'm using different spells.'

He needs to at least stop one of them, but the one that's mostly targeting Asta is the Golden Dawn member, he could stop him but...The other two might stop him first.

'Ah!! Whatever!'
"Cryo creation magic: Ice con-"

"Sand creation magic: Sand box!"

Before (____) could cast his binding spell first, somebody had already got onto him. A ball of sand like before had trapped him, like the last time it trapped Asta. (____) gritted his teeth, as he felt the sand squishing him. He can't speak, nobody can hear him inside the sand ball unless he escape.

"I rather not have you butting into this fight, a rat like you also need to keep quiet!"

"Alright, bet! Don't think I won't escape from this, Cryo creation magic: Anti-dodging!"

Ice start to pierce through the sand, revealing (____) again, but this time, he had a smug on his face.

(____) POV

This guy is not that bad..

But I can easily beat him.
Silly sand magic won't do anything to my cryo magic. Besides, I also have to deal with Nebra and Solid! They're not gonna get away with this..

"Sand creation magic: Sand armoured guard!"

"Water binding magic: Sea serpent coil!"

The sand guy had created a massive guard thing, it was meant to trap Asta, and it did! While Solid is trying to attack me?! What kind of friend is that!?

"What the hell are you doing?! Are you crazy!"

Thankfully, I fought back and...The attack didn't get to hurt me. What's wrong with Solid?? I know I took Noelle's side and all, but he's just trying to get me killed!

And now I'm gonna help Asta with HIS problem!
That sand guard's grip looks strong..I don't think I will be able to get Asta out of there, the only thing that could do the trick is Asta anti-magic sword. I think?! What the hell should I do!!

I can't stand here and let Asta get trapped like that!?

"Behaving like that at such a festive occasion..You're sure to be given some sort of penalty!"

FUCK YOU.

"Hey, now..Why so soft, Golden Dawn?

Any guy who's that high on himself needs to be taught a physical lesson..So that he never makes another mess on the rug!"

I don't even know what you were saying but I am NOT letting you attack Asta like that! I am not that type of guy!

"Get away from him! Cryo creation magic: Cryo defense!"

I would use some of the spells that could be used for attack...But I wouldn't attack Solid! Yeah, he's a bastard, but no! The only choice I had was just defend Asta from his attack..
It's a better choice than attacking.