A new companion?

It has been...A week, in a half. (____)'s lovely companion went missing, well, that's what he thought.

But seriously, it has been a week in a half and Asher is still hasn't come back. Is he on a date? Is he dead? Did he went missing? Who knows. He is somewhere though. (____) is stressed about that, he wouldn't mind Asher going anywhere..I mean, it's his choice anyways but it has been a week and he's still hasn't come back. Does Asher want (____) to take care of himself alone? It wouldn't be good if he had a mission and Asher is still not here, he can't deal with something alone..He needs his companion to help him sometimes.

Besides, he still has no idea about all the things in Clover Kingdom. He still needs Asher to help him know everything.

'What a little bitch he is. Just because you're some sort of wild animal that can talk to me that doesn't mean you have to leave me alone! You bring me here without my consent and you decided to think 'Oh yeah, he can deal it without me'. What the HELL is wrong with you...'

Anyways,
(____) was in the usual place that he always relax in, also known as his bedroom. Just laying in his bed, nothing else. There's nothing to do anyway. He had already recover from his depressing era or whatever from few days ago, because of his lovely friend.

Maybe sleep could pass some time so he can wake up at lunch.

....

"This is my office, don't touch anything."

"Hm, you have some quite weird items in here..."

"That's why I told you not to touch them."

"No..Bed? How are we gonna sleep?"

"You're asking too many questions. I don't have a bed because I only lay my head on my desk and sleep. If you don't like it then you can leave."

Asher had come back to his office, with a new 'friend' with him. Let's just say...Nova is a bothersome to Asher, the guy has been trying to flirt with him from the beginning! And also asking a lot of questions about (____).

"(____) is sleeping, I assure you that you can introduce yourself when he wakes up."

"Whaaat?? But I've been waiting for a week!"

"I ASSURE you can introduce yourself after he wakes up. (____) has gone through too much. He fought a noble at a valor ceremony, that's already tiring for him."

"Fought a noble? Damn, how did that happen?"

"I don't specifically remember, and stop asking me questions. Let the kid rest."

.....

"AAARRGGHHH...."

(____) was awake from his nap, yawning and doing a satisfying stretch. You know, that kind of stretch when we all wake up.

The loud yawn wasn't necessary though..

"Jeez..How long did I slept? What time is it?"

He muttered and get up from his bed, rubbing his eyes and yawning once again. He assumed it was around 7:30PM, which..I guess dinner start. The first time he had dinner here, he didn't expect them to have dinner so early, he usually have dinner late. Maybe it's a noble or royal thing.

'Wonder what I'm having tonight! Well, I assume there's fancy meat, or just fancy food, like always. Though I wouldn't mind anyways, I eat whatever-'

"HEYYYY!!!!!"

"NOVA!"

(____) flinch when hearing a loud voice echoes in his head. It was so loud that his head might explode.

'Wha...WHAT THE FUCK?! WHO ARE YOU?!'

"That's a rude way to say hello...Anyways, I'm Novaa! Nice to meetcha!"

'WHO?! AND ASHER?!'

"..Greetings, (____). It has been so long, hasn't it? I came back, with..This."

"What do you mean 'this'?! I am a human being!"

"No you're not."

"..Uh, yeah, I'm NOT actually a human being but I see myself as one!"

'EXPLAIN?!'

(____) was shock, when hearing Asher had come back, but with a new friend. He was confused yet offended after the unfamiliar person had shouted at him when greeting him. Confused and shock.

Asher introduce the new person, which they had already introduce themselves..

"Nova is your new guidance. Me and him will guide you until you die, or if when you get older. So don't expect me to leave you alone. Besides, my life would be rougher with you too."

"Oh come onnn, I'm not THAT bad!"

"See what I mean?"

(____) was still confused, but understood what Asher had said, just a little bit. Now he has a new companion on his side, another new bastard that will teach him things about magic or other things in this world. He sound...Energetic and childish, he probably gonna have it rough too.

'Uhm, well, I guess that's fine! I guess I have two people to guide me till the end. I hope you guys do your job correctly.'

"I will, but not him."

"So rude!"