A failure

(____) felt like there's something that will happen. He's sure that this fight isn't over yet...The enemy must have another plan, what are they really after?

(____) POV

I was a bit worried that there's something gonna happen...I just keep looking around, to see if there were anymore enemies near by. And I just realized that everybody's mana is...It just doesn't exist anymore? That's weird.

"At the very least, one more.
A spatial magic user has invaded the capital. Where are they?! Did they run already?

Even if your objective was revenge..What is your group's objective?!"

The captain slightly shouted at the enemy while he stayed quiet. I start to feel more worried, this just doesn't sit right with me...Why do I have a feeling that the enemy is gonna make another move? I just wanna know what they're here for..

Are they here for the Crimson Lions captain?

..Well, I wouldn't really say that. I mean, if they're really after him, then what do they even want from him? I'm not really good at being a detective.

"Our real objective is...

YOU!! Fuegeleon Vermillion!"

All of us were shock when hearing that. I guess I was right about that, but I shouldn't be acting normal! Are they...Are they gonna take him away?!..The spatial mage that the red head said will probably..Fuck!

"Don't even-"

And I was right again, they were gonna took him away! But not just him....I ALSO FALL INTO THE TRAP WITH HIM!! HOW AM I SO UNLUCKY TODAY?!

How did this even happened..I wasn't so close to him, I swear! I was just a few kilometers away..And I still fall into that darn trap! Now where the hell are we?! We. Are. DOOMED.

"It's alright. Just stay by my side, It would be a shame letting you get hurt...How could they even let you be here?"

Nah, I DON'T wanna get YOU hurt! You're literally captain Nozel's friend or..Or whatever! I can't let you die here! They're literally after you. Okay, okay, whatever, whatever. I need to keep calm! Who cares if we got teleport into a weird place with weird 'symbols'. We're gonna be fine! I'm sure we can just get rid of the enemies here..I hope so.

"You're..!"

I felt a familiar hand grab my arm before I could look around, the captain had put me behind him...Uh..Is there something-

WHO IS THAT?!

A..A blurry face? Why can't I see their face?! Do I need glasses?!

No but seriously, who is that!? And why are they getting closer to us..Shit, we are REALLY doomed! What are they after..Crap.

And it seem their both are talking to eachother, what are they talking about? I can't hear anything but all I know is that their lips are moving! I didn't wanna ask because I was afraid the person might make a move, I just..Can't see their face! And there's only one..Do we have to fight them?

I did get to look around for a bit, so I could examined the place for a bit. Maybe if we escape out of this hell hole, we can tell the other Magic Knights what happened-

3rd person POV(it's so hard to write a character's pov..)

A grip on (____)'s arm had suddenly loosen. (____) stopped examining the place and turn back around,

didn't expecting to see somebody drop onto the ground. With blood coming from....Oh.

'W..Wha...'
"SIR?!"