A maniac!

'Eye of The Midnight Sun? Who or what are they?'

"It is a group of rogue mages with a goal to decimate the Clover Kingdom."

"I heard their leader is hella scary, and has no eyebrows. Better stay away."

'..They sound horrible. Well, I guess we have to deal with HER now. God, what did I even get myself into!'

(____) watches as Gauche send a ray of light at girl's gel pet, and it went through it, without it and the girl being injured.

'..What the hell!?'

The girl was annoyed at the male who interrupted their 'moving reunion'. She told them she might dissect everybody here.

(____) didn't like her, not one bit. She's very...Scary looking, like a maniac or something. And what does she even want from Asta? He never knew Asta had already met her. But beside that, they shouldn't let her get Asta. Hell, he doesn't even want to know what she would do to him..

"These guys are getting in our way! Get rid of them!"

'Ooohh..So they're involved in this Eye of The Midnight Sun thing. No wonder she came here so suddenly.'

"I heard she blocked the Silver team captain's attack!"

'Silver...The Silver Eagles' captain? She blocked MY captain's attack?? Since when!'

"I assume it's when you passed out at the capital. I guess you didn't get to see it, neither did I."

'Wait how do you know?'

"...Whatever, we can figure that out later. But now we need to get serious."

'I've been serious this whole time.'

The girl launch her and the gel monster towards Asta, Gauche and (____) was ready to cast a spell.

Gauche was first to attack her, he created multiple mirrors across the girl, ray of light start to appear on each of them..But the gel monster thing was no match for it. It easily went inside the gel, without harming anyone.

"That's some fiiine magic, but it gets refracted inside mister Salaman, so there's not much point."

'Damn she's good.'

She manically laugh and let out a weird gel thing from her sleeve. The thing stretch towards Asta, (____) gritted his teeth and made a giant glacier of ice to stop preventing the gel from catching Asta.

The glacier of ice worked, the ice had destroyed the gel monster somehow. And it seem the girl didn't like that.

"Oo...You destroyed mister Salaman...So quick. I'm quite impressed."

"Hah, I know right!? I'm not just gonna let you steal a poor boy like that? Come at me while you're at it!"

Although even if the gel monster was gone. The girl easily made another one. He glared at her, and she stared back. Looking at him for a bit, until her face looks like she just realized something.

"Well, while I'm at it...I guess I also have to take you with me! You seem very familiar."

'Wha..

ME!? NO...!!'
"What are you talking about!? Tch, then I'll stop you from doing so. My magic can easily destroy that thing after all."

"Not this time!"

The girl stretch out the same gel thing from the both of her sleeve, the two gel was about to catch Asta and (____).

"(____)!"

Asta shouted. The ash blonde hair boy run towards the man, (____) had already his grimoire open and he was about to destroy the gel again...

But this time was a fail, unfortunately.

Asta cut the gel in front of the h/c hair male, but the gel seem uncuttable. The gel split into four, and it catches the two. Their eyes widen in shock after they felt their feet was not on the ground anymore.

The two of them then felt as if they're in a different place...

"Gotcha!"

'Shit!'

"You look just like a normal human. I wonder what's different?

I want to know...Everything about you."

She said with a smile, getting closer to Asta. (____) stare in disgust.

She suddenly lick his neck, and then bit it, causing his neck to bleed from the harsh bite and casually saying his blood was 'normal'. Asta scream in pain and called her scary, (____) was terrified and look away. He can hear the groan from the other two.

"Eugh, what the fuck.."

"I didn't expect this to happen."

She went on about taking his fingernails, which scared the male next to him even more, and he is praying for whatever out there to help him..And Asta from this crazy girl.

"Nova, aren't you gonna do something about this? My wind magic is clearly..Not good for this type of magic."

"Hm, let the others help him, I'm tired."

"You're useless."

"Ouch."

Thinking that there's no escape to this...The old nun had let them escape from the 'hellhole', by using her amazing fire magic.

They both dropped down onto the ground, there stood the cool nun in front of them.

"That's enough of that! I won't let you get these two boys!"

'Wow...The nun here are pretty tough!'

The girl seem upset by how her pet was again destroyed, but no one really cared.

The nun suddenly introduce herself as a former Magic Knight. Her name is Theresa, 'the Crimson she-leopard'?.

'Crimson..Crimson Lions! Hey, that's the guy's..Uh, Fu..Fueee...Something, squad! The Crimson Lions captain!'

"It's freaking Fuegeleon you dumbass."

"Crimson..Then, hey, do you know captain Fuegeleon?!"

"Fuego...Oh, Fueggy. Yes!"

'FUEGGY?!'

"What a nickname.."

(____) tried to hold his laughter after hearing the nickname. He didn't expect for a tough guy like Fuegeleon would even have such a cute nickname, especially from a tough granny! He figured that the red head probably went through a lot with the nun.

"Hey you!

I'll back you up with my awesome mud magic...So fix my body so I can move! You can do that, right?!"

The guy who was in this told the girl she should help him so he could 'back her up'. But in reality he would probably just run away.

The girl said that there's a way to help him, but she wasn't sure. Even if the guy didn't know what's she's on, he still want her to help him..

Then she finally agreed to help him.

She did something unexpected.
A massive syringe, what seem to have a weird liquid in it. She casually put the tip of the syringe inside the man's neck, which was terrifying.

She pulled out. And after a minute, the liquid inside the syringe start to effect the man. He scream, in what it seem to be agony. His little brother scream his name, mud came from his mouth and eyes. Others stare in shock and disgust.

Within seconds, he turned into a mud monster. The children scream as he transform.

"His magic is swelling up!"

"What a strong effect the liquid has.."

The girl laugh, proud of her creation. (____) stood in silence and distraught, he couldn't believe this could get any worse!