The awful ceremony

"So....

Do you think you can produce more results than these guys?"

...

(____) eyes widened in surprise when seeing his friends and captain were here, and other people from different groups. He never expect to see them here..But then again, nobody from the Silver Eagles had told him about the Silva are also a part of this ceremony. What are they doing here anyways? What type of celebration could they be doing today?

The h/c hair male saw the Wizard King walk up to a chair that he hadn't noticed exist. What could the Wizard King do for this ceremony....Are these Magic Knights gonna received something special? Well, I guess (____) is gonna stay here for a while.

"Now then, let's begin the valor ceremony."

'Valor ceremony? What does a valor ceremony supposed to do again...'

"I guess people that are a part of this ceremony received...Something. Something that I don't know. But I know that they've received something because of their success or whatever."

'Hm, okay then.'

....

"I have some business to take care of, so I'm going to leave early! But don't let that get in the way of you having fun!"

The Wizard King wave at the people from the ceremony and left with his assistant. Now letting the people rudely stare at the invited guests, and they seem to realized the stares very quick. One start to whisper,

"How could the Wizard King entertain us like this..!?"

'This taste delicious! Holy shit!'

"Don't eat too fast. You might choke, and if you do, I am not helping you with that."

'Huh? Yeah, fuck that!'

(____) was satisfied with the food here, guess this ceremony might be not that bad...The stares are probably something he could easily ignore and enjoy himself, who cares if these people are judging him? Not like it's new to him.

When eating, there were suddenly whisper from the people filled the room, or just them talking out loud...One by one keep saying how they don't deserve to be here, or talking shit about the invited people.

'How rude.'

"Well, like I said, most nobles and royals are asshole here. So I'm not surprise when it comes to this.."

(____) continue to eat his food, trying to ignore the bad-mouth people but it kinda annoyed him the fact that the insult are probably towards Asta...Since he's a commoner and he's eating fast, I guess. Though most of them hasn't realized that he was a commoner too, maybe because he dresses nicely?

And Asta wasn't even bothered by these insult and continue on eating! A brave guy I see.

While the insult continue on, a boy walk towards one of the guys that insult Asta and spoke to him,

"If we're talking about the slums, you also have a commoner in your order."

He said as the man look at him, somewhat annoyed.

'Hm? Who are they talking about?'

"Yuno, the kid that has a four leaf clover grimoire..."

'Four leaf clover..Doesn't that mean lucky?'

"Yes, people who received a four leaf clover grimoire are said to be lucky, and Yuno is one of them. It's not like Yuno was the first to get it, I think someone, or more than someone, has it decades ago. Don't know who."