Special night

(____) sat at the dining table while putting his food on the table, it was lunch and he finally got to eat and not sleep for the whole day because of Asher and Nova. He ate peacefully as he watches the other Silver Eagles comes in the cafeteria, this is the first time he's early..

While eating, he noticed a certain black hair male walk towards him. He waved at him, and the other wave back.

"Being early for lunch for the first time? Weird."

"Ugh, leave me alone. I'm just hungry."

The both ate together, talking about random stuff..You know, things that friends do at a cafeteria, just eating and enjoy themselves.

"You're really good friend with him.."

'Hm? Well, yeah, Nils is chill, I like him. He's cool.'

"Ehhh...??"

'What?'

"Nothing."

He sigh, still munching on his food.

Resting his cheek against his palm as he took another bite of the meat. He didn't realize the stare that was given right next to him,

"You okay?"

"Huh? Uhm, yeah. Why?"

"You seem a little off."

(____) swallow his food, staring back at his friend with his eyebrows furrowed.

"You know....It's nothing."

"..It's about captain Fuegeleon ey?"

"..."
'Wait who?'

"The captain of the Crimson Lions."

'Oh!'
"Well, I guess, yeah."

(____) didn't say much, since he didn't want Nils to worry about him again, he felt like he was being too dramatic. It's been days...Why does he still care about that guy? He's still alive, why is he so worry?

"I understand-"

(____) get up from his seat and left the dining table, leaving his friend and his food that's still needs to be eaten. Nils watch as (____) left,

guilt and pity trickled through him when (____) left just like that.

...

'No..

Why did I just left him like that? What's wrong with me?'

(____) felt a pang of guilt, sitting on his bed as he think about what he had done. His breath hitch, the thought of losing another friend made him worried...He had lost multiple friends because of his selfishness, he doesn't want to see it happening again.

He had the thought of apologizing, but he didn't want things to be awkward.

He tried to not think about it too much, but he just can't get rid of the guilt in him.

"(____), it's alright, it wasn't your fault.."

'No..No! How is it not my fault?! I left him without saying anything! What if he thinks I'm just a selfish person now!? I..I'm..'

He was afraid, he was afraid of what others think about him after what he had done. He just can't stop thinking about it. He's afraid of being hated by others, just like last time....

'I always mess up..So many times! What did I do wrong?'

He held back tears, trying really hard to calm down, the pang of guilt was still there.