Upset

'All of those training, and I still didn't get to protect someone that is stronger than me?

I am a fool. I am so fucking foolish.

At some point, I'm not even worthy enough to become a successful Magic Knight.

Maybe they were right...'

. . . .
(MASSIVE and I mean MASSIVE timeskip.)

"Asta...They took Asta! We have to save him!"

After a few hours. The Eye of the Midnight sun had ran away, with a certain boy in their hand.

Some were seemly worried for the one who got kidnapped...While some had payed attention to the ones who got badly hurt.

The Silver Eagles stand a bit far from the two bodies. A certain red head that is bleeding from his 'arm', and an familiar h/c male bleeding from almost every parts of his body, but didn't get any of his limbs cut off.

The younger Silvas were absolutely worried, more worried for (____) than the defeated lion. They weren't the type to worried so much for a mere peasant.....But it's just weird when it comes to (____).

While the captain on the other side, was also surprisingly worried, for the both of them. Just seeing their 'lifeless' body made him think that they're going to be dead in a few days or so...It seem that even Mimosa's healing spell isn't really waking them up. How terrible.

Then another was too worried for (____) as well.

In the back, revealing a familiar four eyes. Looking at his friend's body in horror, but didn't say anything since he was too speechless....

How can a person he acknowledged so much get into such a terrible shape?

The younger Silvas start to insult the Crimson Lions captain, saying that he is pathetic..And the Vermillion clan is an embarrassment as royals....They're lucky (____) didn't hear that.

...

'Pitiful...What an appalling spectacle!
Never let this happen again, Nozel!

I will find the scum who did this to them..

..And bury them myself!!'

'I want to apologize.'

. . . . . . . .
(A week later)

E/c eyes slowly opening, squinting a few moments because of a sudden bright light hit him in the face.

His eyes were fully open, he moved his head so he could examined the place that he was in. He realized that he was in a bed, and...Strangers were surrounding him, having their hands up and doing whatever they're doing to him. They're probably recovery mage.

One of the strangers realized that he was awake. (____) could see a smile behind the hood. The stranger then spoke,

"Oh thank God, you're awake! Your captain is so worried about you!"

"..Where am I?"

"Oh, uh well you're in an infirmary room of the Silver Eagles!"

"Ah, I see. Thanks."

(____) tried to get up from the fancy bed, the recovery mage stop healing him and let him makes his move.

He felt less pain, but his stomach and leg were still kinda hurt...He rub his eyes for a bit, and start to examining the room again. All he sees is just a random room that he had never been in, and the recovery mage..Nothing else.