Rest and nightmares

(____) POV

"Jeez, y'all are heavy!"

"Excuse me!? You were acting kind a few minutes ago and now you're acting like a bitch!"

"Wow, now you're calling me names just because I called you heavy? Dude, every each of my limbs are hurt and I'm carrying you two, what do you EXPECT?? Be grateful that I'm carrying you two instead of letting you walk!"

Well, kindness doesn't always last forever! No seriously, my arms and back are getting weak. I need to recover and take a break at least! I'm suffering too much at this point. And my clothes and robe...My precious clothes! My day is ruined because of my first mission, life is tough sometimes...And I mean it everytime. Jeez. Anyways, right now we had arrived back at the base, thanks to Asher and his magic.

I start entering the base. While entering, we saw some of the members, they all looked at us with a slightly terrified expression, probably because how we're bleeding. One of them apparently came up to us,

"Nebra! Solid! Are you two alright!?"

Okay, what about me!? I'm literally carrying these two asshole!! Give me a break...I sigh and start to put the Silva down because I do not want to carry them all the way to Nozel's office. My back hurts so bad. The others start to appear out of nowhere, of course they're trying to see if these two are okay or not..But not me, but not like I really care.

I think I should just give this chest full of magic items to captain Nozel, I don't need to waste my time on these people. I was about to walk away from them, but one of them stop me,

"Where are you going? Don't you want to recover too?"

"..I thought you wouldn't care, I was about to bring the stolen magic items to captain."

"Stop being so edgy, you really need to recover."

Oh..I didn't expect that.
So they slightly care about me? Hm. That's...Something I wouldn't expect from them. Well, a bit recovery wouldn't hurt.

...

3rd person POV

"Oh man, I feel a lot better after the recovery! The mage must train a lot with their healing power!"

"It's not that impressive, it's just healing."

(____) felt a bit more energetic after he had recover, his arms were now fine and he finally got to carried the chest without a problem. Now the three of them are heading to Nozel's office so they can send the chest to him, and after that, they will go rest and are done for today. No more work to do, just rest and that's it.

"..Peasant, take this disgusting jacket back."

(____) look to his right to see Nebra throwing his jacket at him, he was dumbfounded when it just landed onto the ground,

"Hey! That's the only clothes that I have!"

"Too bad, it's torn apart and you probably won't use it anyways."

"Whaa?! That jacket is the only thing I have!!"

(____) start to yell at her while she and her brother continue to walk away from him. (____) sigh, what did he even expect from these royals, of course they will do such things. He crouches down and grab the jacket, maybe Nebra was right, he will probably not wear this anymore...(____) has been wearing this for couple of months, one of his old friend had give it to him. But it's..Not really important to him anymore. He will get rid of it soon enough. (____) start to catch up with those two while he had sling his jacket onto his shoulder.

After a few more minutes of walking, they had finally arrived at their captain's office. One of the Silva knock on the door and wait for the other to answer. The three of them heard a voice saying 'come in' after waiting for a few seconds. They all enter the office. (____) slightly had goosebumps after entering because of how there was a sudden cold breeze hit him, Nozel's office is cold for some reason..It's nice though.