Helping the Black Bulls

Tbh, my deadass don't even care if my story are short or naw☠️☠️
__________

(____) let out a short laugh as he and the two Black Bulls were running around the dungeon, trying to find the treasure hall. Each time they run, they always step on a trap spell, making this 'challenge' even harder for them. (____) magic didn't really do well with getting rid of the spells, but Asta was doing pretty well, so he let him just get rid of it instead.

'His sword is very cool and useful..Wonder what kind of magic he has.'

While running around and don't know where they're going, an anti-bird, whose on top of Astra's head, had suddenly show them the direction by sitting on top of the bricks that was near. (____) eyes widened in surprise and amazement, he never seen a bird this helpful.

..

The bird..Lead this to a strange part of the dungeon. Right now they were floating, the gravity had gone messed up for no reason. (____) feels a bit lightheaded just by how everything looks..Weird and upside down, he feels like he's about to throw up, he thought the bird was smart...

(____) is about to pass out, but before he did, he suddenly saw a chest with legs, also upside down and it's running around.

"That's the treasure!!"

"No, it's really not!"

'That's..Not the treasure..!'

(____) is gonna pass out.

.

The Black Bulls and the Silver Eagle members were about to puke after seeing what's inside the chest that Asta had capture, it has..Every part of human's inside in it. It's fucking disgusting.

"Just what do you think you're showing us, short-sta?!"

"It's not my fault!"

'Oh hell no..'
"Throw that shit away!!"

"The Black Bulls are causing a lot of problems here.."

..

Now they're running again, continuing on trying to find the treasure hall. (____) was still a bit sick from the chest they saw a few minutes ago and the gravity thing, it was horrifying, he just want to get to the treasure hall and leave this dungeon. But...Where is Luck?

While all of them think they were close to the treasure hall, there was suddenly a loud noise that could be heard behind them. And they stopped running after hearing it.

"This magic..It's probably Luck. I think he's fighting with someone!

'God damnit, at this time??'

"For real?! We've gotta go help!"

"I don't know if we have to..He's only doing what he wants to, you know?
Besides, if there are other people that are after this dungeon's treasure hall, we need to hurry."

They all think about it for a bit. Helping Luck or keep going...A tough one that's for sure. Even if Luck is strong, it's still possible for him to get beat up. But then again, they really need to complete this mission fast.
(____) just sigh, he couldn't really decide, but.....

He can't just let a tough guy fight alone?

.. .. .. ..

Standing in front of the creepy smile blondie, seeing as the old man right in front of them smirk at them. They all had decided to help Luck since the treasure can wait. When they had arrived, Luck was trapped in the guy's smoke magic, gladly Asta had help him by cutting the magic.

'Oh my God, I'm gonna deal with this crap again.'

(____) didn't noticed a figure had dash to the enemy right beside him. He watches as the blondie attack him but miss, well more likely the enemy dodge, he hasn't learn his lesson.

'I don't think my cryo would be great fighting smoke..This will be a problem.'

"I'm sure it will work out."

'Don't really think so.'

When the enemy was about to hit Luck, Asta had quickly came in to cut the enemy's magic before it can hit the other male.

"And I'll do what I want...And save you!

Like I'd actually abandoned you!!"

Asta said that he doesn't care how Luck thinks about him, and he's..His friend. (____) didn't even know how to react to that, just hearing someone saying that to their friend made him scoff, but he was glad that someone care about their friend.

"Fighting together sounds a lot more fun!!"

The blonde said with yet another big smile on his face, (____) was holding back tears after he was getting those flashback, don't worry, he took a deep breath. The enemy said that he have to get serious too as he pull out his grimoire and cast a spell, a spell where he trap the four of them in his smoke and saying there were no escape. (____) felt as his breathing got a bit harder after the smoke had surrounded him, this will be hard to escape...

...

"I cut and cut, but there's no end to it!!"

They were struggling to get out of the smoke for the past few minutes, (____) was trying his best to breath and get out, and it was true, his cryo magic isn't doing too well with the smoke, and neither the others magic. Asta magic is useful for this one, because he cat cut through magic, but it seem that the smoke is too thick to cut through, and it keeps appears every time he cut through it. They won't escape unless they have a strategy for it.

(____) cough as he keep using his spell to get rid of the smoke, which is not really working for him, his breathing can't really deal with this type of situation.

'Ashe..Asher! Is there a way for your wind magic to get rid of these smoke?! I'm trying to breath here!!'

"I don't think so..Even if I did something, the smoke won't disappear."

'Damnit..!'

He stop himself from casting another spell, he grab the two of his knees and start to breath, he was exhausted and just wasting his energy on getting rid of the smoke won't do him any good.

"I think I have a plan."

...

"Cryo creation magic: Anti-dodging!"

(____) put the both of his hands on the ground, ice came out from the ground and start to went through the smoke, (____) can sense the enemy got captured by his ice. He look at Noelle and the both nod at eachother. Noelle send Asta flying by using her magic, Asta flew through the smoke with his sword. Targeting the enemy while cutting the smoke along the way. Unfortunately Luck had a strategy, and it did work. The three watches as the smoke start to disappear after Asta had attacked the enemy, and now he's on the ground.
(____) smile at their victory,

"You know, you're right. Teamworks really is important!!"

'Well no shit.'

After the enemy had fallen on the ground after his left arm got attacked by Asta, he had quickly ran away by using his magic to create a..Weird looking car that was made out of smoke. The others were calling out to him, they were disappointed that he had run away, because they didn't really get to finish him off.

"Oh well, now we just need to go to the treasure hall!"

"Mhm."

Now, going to the treasure hall is the main part of the mission.

But there's still more to it.