Nean Village

"This is Nean Village."

'Hm..It looks bigger than the Saussy Village, cool, cool.'

(____) look around, the place has a few people around. Children playing, adults having a conversation with one another, just a normal peaceful day.

He start wandering around, trying to see if there's anything interesting here since the place looks bigger. People also seem fine with him being here, despite him being a Magic Knight..

"Why are we letting him do this again?"

"So he could get use to it, let the kid get use to the world...He's been in his room for quite some time now. He needs to see the sky."

'I've seen the sky multiple times.'

"Last week doesn't count."

(____) slightly frown in annoyance.

...

After walking for quite a while..He heard two men laughing,

"Hahahaa..! That was a blast!"

"Know right! Maybe we should do that again tomorrow!"

The two men walk out from what seem to be a..bar? Restaurant? Maybe close to those two, but those guys looks like they were having fun in there.

'Hm, it's been so long since I've tried beer...Maybe I could try some today!'

"(____), no."

'Come on! Just a little sip of beer, I will be fine.'

"No, I don't care if you haven't taste beer in a long time, you getting drunk will be difficult since we are the one who have to carry you home. And beside, YOU have to explain to your captain."

'Maybe I didn't ask for his permission to go out but...Come on, he wouldn't know?'

(____) didn't listen to Asher's strict rule whatsoever, he walk towards the bar with glee on his face. He did remember to bring money with him, so he's all set to drink.

But just as he was about to open the door of the bar, he suddenly got teleport a bit far away from the building..

'What...What the fuck! Asher!'

"I'm not letting you get drunk."

'Come on!! I'm an adult! I can do whatever I want!'

"Not in my watch. You're still a young adult, you need to be careful with your health, drinking is not good for your liver."

'Now you're sound like a parent..Jeez, whatever.'

(____) grumble and continue on walking. He was upset that he didn't get to drink, but he can't do nothing about it anyways, Asher can be a little bitch sometimes. Even if he's trying to keep him safe..

...

"What the hell.."

After walking for quite a while, he suddenly stumbled upon a guy, with bunch of toys with him. He noticed the robe that he was wearing, and he recognized it as the Black Bulls robe.