Friend with the lion

"Cryo magic: Cold slash!"

Killing the dead for the past five minutes...When will it stop? Who knows.

(____) had went back to being exhausted, literally moving his arm and legs multiple times how could you not get exhausted from that? But he didn't want to give up, just yet. The leader of the Crimson Lion had already yelled at him because he was..You know, getting weak. So he doesn't want to disappoint him again.

'Okay, it's fine, there's only a few more left! I can just get rid of them and..And help those three right over there! It seem that they're struggling with something..'
"Cryo creation magic; Anti-dodging!"

When will this ever end....

....

"Finally! Jeez, those were tough."

(____) had a disgusted expression when seeing multiple corpse laying on the ground. Can't believe he just killed the dead. Well, they don't have much time to live anyways..

He straighten his back, sighing and then rubbing his neck. It hurts, but he can handle it. His arms were kinda sore, and same with his legs, but he can totally handle it. Although he was too tired to help the others..

'Well..I guess I have to help them, since it's my JOB. Seriously, where the hell is Asher?! And...What are those?! Those..Those creatures are far different from the zombies..And I'm guessing it was created by the same person, which is that weird bastard over there.'

He frown when seeing Asta's exhausted figure, a weird creature was flying(?), and it seem that thing is Asta's opponent..And also a cheat. It's cheating because it's high up in the air, it's hard for Asta to attack it since...You know, he can't reach. And then he saw another creature, but this time it was fighting Leopold and Noelle's. And they seem to be struggling as well.

He is going to help, but he just need to take a breath for a minute. He want to help them, there's no choice but to help the ones who are struggling, that's what Magic Knights do, right? Helping eachother to protect the Kingdom. Just like the Knight Of Favonius.

"Are you alright?"

He felt a hand on his shoulder again. He grip his sword and turn his head, seeing the red head again.

"Yes..I'm fine. I can still fight and stand straight!"

He said with 'confidence'. But in reality, he's just tired and is forcing himself being tough so he doesn't look like an embarrassment.

"Now, all we need is just to get rid of those monsters and everyone will be safe!"

The h/c male said with a smile.
He hadn't noticed the stare the red head had given him, it wasn't a stare that people would consider...Rude. But he was worried.

'Oh..My body feel a bit more weaker than before. Shit, what have I done?! Can I even continue fighting!?'

...

The captain of the Crimson Lions had helped Asta, by burning the previous enemy, with just one attack. (____) didn't get to help, since his body was getting weak and he felt like he can't cast a spell anymore.

'Do I need recovery? I don't...I don't have a recovery spell.'

He grab his left arm that was sore, trying to ease the pain for a bit. He wasn't really in a very good shape.

"I hate to admit it, but it looks as though Yami's foresight was better than mine."

'Yami..? Is that the captain of the Black Bulls name?'

"Asta, wasn't it? You said you were going to become the Wizard King."

"Say what?! Become the Wizard King?! Like nobody like you could do that!!"