Victory

(____) felt like it was harder to breath because of the diamond that trapped him, he felt as his body can't move a single muscle. He can't use his grimoire to save the other, he saw as the enemy got closer to Mimosa and Noelle. Mimosa was still healing Noelle while the diamond mage get closer and closer to them.

'No, no! Asher, is there-'

"I am trying, (____)! The diamond is too hard to break through, I can't break it unless we want to wait for five minutes!"

'Damnit..!'

The enemy use the same blades to attack the two, those fast things targeting them. (____) shut his eyes close, scared the mage's spell will actually manage to hit them. But he heard someone yelling,

"Your opponent is right here!!"

Opening his eyes, revealing Asta had save the two. His eyes were wide when seeing Asta had sprint towards the enemy, the boy didn't have any fear in him. He start to cut every blades that comes in his way while running towards the enemy even faster, (____) breath start to hitch in nervousness, watching as the boy got closer to the enemy and slash him down, but the enemy push him away.

'Asher, is there a way for you to at least attack that idiot over there?!'

"..I'm afraid I can't do that. This is your mission, my duty is just to protect you and guide you, I cannot protect anyone else. Besides, we're far away from the mage, I can't really do anything to attack him."

'Protecting me only?! What is wrong with you! I don't care if your duty is to protect me only, I am not important right now!!..If you don't want to do it, then I will..If I could escape this diamond binding spell first!'

"Why are you so desperate?"

'At least I'm desperate for something useful! Okay, come on Asher! Is your wind that weak?!'

"..."

(____) sigh in disappointment, he still has that frown on his face..He currently can't do anything because of Asher being slightly useless, he can't cast a spell nor escape..All he have to do is watch Asta do the rest, while he stand here, trapped inside the mage's diamond spell.

Asta was with the two girls now, his clothes are torn apart and he was bleeding, it seem it will be harder for him to beat the diamond mage because of how he got those flame recovery spell, but there must be a way, right?

(____) scoff in annoyance because of the mage. He closes his eyes and tried to do something as he listen in to the other, talking to Asta. He can hear that Noelle was awake and she was fine, as long as his captain's sister is fine, he'll be glad.

"What are you..Doing?"

He felt as his cold body feels a lot more colder. The diamond around him slowly turning into ice, making it easier for him to break through, but it will take a while..He open his eyes back, again watching as Asta and his new sword running towards the enemy once again.

The enemy yelling at him to get away because he want to get rid of Noelle and Mimosa, but Asta won't let that happen.

" I don't have magic but...I do have friends!!"

He said by yelling at the enemy as he slash his sword towards him, the sudden slashing affect speed towards the enemy, hitting him and his titan armor thing, breaking it. (____) smile at the victory, others were shock seeing Asta having a new sword and a strange effect on it..