Meeting bunch of asshole

"Poor dude."

(____) muttered, he saw as the recovery mage took Elijah away, the fight between him and Elijah had ended after a while..It was an intense fight, he felt bad for the dude but he will maybe recover soon. (____) looked at the captains to see what are their reaction, but all of them were just looking at him instead which made him freak out, he look away in embarrassment. He goes back to his spot and sit there, now all he needs to do is just wait for other people to finish..And then he can get to the selection part. He's very excited yet nervous,

'What if the captains doesn't pick me into their squad?'

"What made you think that?"

'I don't know..Maybe I was going a little too rough on Eli? Maybe they don't want any aggressive people in their squad? I DON'T KNOW!!'

"Okay stop yelling, what the hell."

The feeling of not being chosen by the captains scared (____), even though he still don't understand what Magic Knights do..But what Asher had said about them made him wanna be like them too, he wanted to be a Magic Knight because of how cool they sound, but that's not the only reason why he want to become one, he also wish to protect the Kingdom even if he doesn't know this 'city'. He just feel like if he's gonna live here..Then of course he's gonna join other people protecting the place? He doesn't know how important the Kingdom is, but whatever it is, he wanted to help them too.

'I hope I get chosen!'

"You will, I have trust in you."

He felt a slight comfort when Asher said that, he never heard people would have 'trust' in him, he never had heard people say such things to him..Maybe getting along with the owl is not bad. Maybe they both could be friends!
(____) closed his eyes while he lay his head on the wall, he told Asher to wake him up when everything had ended which Asher had agree to since he doesn't know what to do anyway, there's nothing to do except watching the people fight, so
(____) is hella tired right now.

....

It has been..What, like a few hours now? I have no clue. But whatever it is, it has been a long ass time, (____) ass hurt so much sitting on the ground, waiting for HOURS. Maybe doing the Magic Knights entrance exam is a bad idea..(____) yawn once again, we went to the crowds, he and the candidates start to listen to what the captain of the Golden Dawn have to say after they all had finished the test.

"And that marks the end of the examination. Now, each examinee will come forward when their numbers called out. The squad captains will raise their hand if they wish to have you join their team."

'Alright, alright..'

"It is up to the examinee to accept the offer or not, if there's more then one captain raised their hand, then it's up to the examinee to choose."

And then the dude said other things like if they are no takers then they won't be able to join the Magic Knights and they need to go home..(____) really hope that one of the captains raise their hand for him, he's kinda getting interested in the Silver Eagles..The captain look cool, but that's not why he want to join the Silver Eagles. He doesn't want to get in the Golden Dawn because he thinks the strongest squad might have people treating him like shit, but he doesn't know anything about the Silver Eagles..He's interested though. Let's just see his choice soon.

He couldn't help but stare at the Silver Eagles captain while waiting for his number to be called, the dude looked so unique, his name is Nozel Silva..His name match with the squad name, well kinda. (____) really want to be in the Silver Eagles now, but the Golden Dawn...Well, he still doesn't know which squad will choose him, he can't choose the squad of his choice, he just need to wait once again.