Disaster at the capital

"THE CAPITAL IS UNDER ATTACK?!"

...

'I have done too much for today and the capital is under attack?! What the fuck!! Asher, are you still here!?'

(____) looked at the nearest window, seeing smoke and destruction from outside...Hearing the scream of the citizen made him feel bad for them.

'Ah, great. Now I have to deal with more bullshit today. If only Asher is here..'

"Stone creation magic: Stone model of the world."

He turn around again after hearing some sort of noise. Seeing one of the Golden Dawn member magic spell in the middle of the room. The spell seem to revealed a model of the Noble Realm, destruction and voices could be heard too.

'..Impressive!'

"A force with this much magic appears in five places, simultaneously, without our noticing it.."

"A formidable spatial magic user must have made them materialize in an instant."

'JUST TELL US WHAT WE HAVE TO DO DAMNIT!'

(____) was impatient, he doesn't like when people are having conversations when there's LITERALLY people that needs help! Just tell the plan already...Nobody give a shit about how the villians got here!

"WHAT'RE WE WAITING AROUND FOR?!"

All attention were now on Asta, after he had yelled. He start to run away from the others, saying that there's people need help out there. (____) was deadpan by the boy's action.

'Yes, there might be people needing help out there..But going out like that without a strategy will cause a lot of problem.'

He also couldn't care less, Asta could do whatever he wants. Besides, he just want to help the people out there. But then, Leopold decided to follow Asta...Great, very great.

'And he's my 'rival'?? Damn.'

"I'm sure you find it irritating to take orders from me...But listen well, Magic Knights!"

The captain of the Crimson Lion captain shouted as he created an..Fire lion from his magic. (____) eyes sparkles in amazement, this guy really remind him of an Pyro user..He must be skill.

"I'll follow Leo and the Black Bulls boy. After I've joined them, we'll head to the north district! You, Black Bulls girl! come with me!

Silver Eagles, you take the central district! The enemy's magic is stronger there!"

"Very well...Come on, (____)-"

"Silver Eagles boy! You come with me too!"

(____) was about to join the Silver Eagles but stop after the Crimson Lion captain had called out for him. He sweatdrop and turn around again, walking towards the fire lion, but stop after his captain speak.

'Shit.'

"What made you think letting him go with you would be a good idea?"

"We don't need to waste time! Everyone will separate into three groups and will follow the orders that I'll give them, I'm making it fair.."

The red head gives his hand down for (____), so he could lift him up on the lion while he shouted another order for the next group. (____) hop onto the fire lion, he didn't expect that..Well, it's not like he would like going with his captain, like the man said. But it was just unexpected when hearing the red head want (____) to follow him! (____)'s was beating fast, and he was slightly embarrassed for some reason.