Chapter 12: Plotting

A little while later, Troy and Deagan sit at their table drinking coffee and talking, Deagan can't help but look over Troy's shoulder as he talks. She watches Chase, Cameron, Mike and Chase's sister Alayna sitting down talking, laughing. Chase and Deagan make brief eye contact a few times, both looking away. Deagan than watches as Alayna walks over, the natural smile on her face, very tall like her brother as she is a model also.

          "Hey how are you?" she asks as Deagan stands up, both girls embrace in a hug.

         "I'm doing really well. How are you? It's been a while," as she has always liked Alayna.

          "I've been great. You and I have been doing the same thing," Alayna smiles. Deagan catches Troy checking Chase's sister out. "I've been modeling out of New York."

          "You know what now that I think of it I have seen some of your pictures. They are stunning," Deagan says complimenting Alayna.

          "Thank you, but yours are also."

          "Well, thank you, I'm supposed to do a swimsuit issue for Sports Illustrated when I get back to Los Angeles."

          "Really? I am too. Well, I suppose I'll probably be seeing you then," Alayna smiles excitedly.

          "Really?" Deagan smiles. "Are you flying out next week?" Deagan asks, thinking that she could be doing a shoot with her ex's sister.

          "Yep, I fly out early Thursday evening and will arrive about early Friday morning," Alayna smiles.

           "Then I will probably be at the same shoot as you," Deagan says giving Alayna another hug, the girls saying bye. Alayna walks back over to her brothers, now Emma is sitting there also.

          "Really Troy?" sitting back down.

          "What?"

          "Oh don't play stupid, I saw you checking her out."

          Rolling his eyes, "So what? It's not like I hit on her or something."

           "I'm pretty sure he checked my ass out when I was talking to her," Alayna says disgusted, sitting back down.

          "He did what?" Chase says, sitting up a little.

          "He checked me out like literally right in front of her and Chase calm down."

           "He's lucky," Chase takes a deep breath, "we're in a public place otherwise I'd kick his ass. Leave it to her to go out with a dick," he sighs. He then stands up, walking back into the kitchen.

          "What's his issue?" Alayna asks looking at Cameron.

          "He's still in love with her obviously. I mean he's a fixture in her family," Cameron explains.

          "We need to get them back together," Alayna smiles.

          "Well, how do you wanna do this? Break them up or try to get her to want Chase again? We could make her jealous," Emma chimes.

          "Cameron is the master of that," taking a sip of her coffee. "What do you think is best?" asks Alayna.

           "I have a plan," Cameron smirks.

          "Spill," Emma and Alayna say in unison.

            Cameron smiles, "We're going to make Deagan jealous and get her pissed at Tony or Troy whatever his name is. We need your help though Emma and of course my brother will want to resist Deagan at first. It won't last."

          "We are evil," Alayna smirks.

          "Yeah I know," Cameron laughs as his other sister Chelsea walks in carrying her son Brody.