Chapter 66: Moving Talk

Standing in the recording studio, holding Taylor, Myah sitting in the chair and Jay beside her, Deagan watches Chase in the sound booth still having his amazing voice. Jay looks over at Deagan, giving her a thumbs up—Taylor mimicking him. Deagan smiles, kissing Taylor's cheek.

          Chase finishes up, walking out of the booth, "How was that?"

          "Exactly what I'm looking for Chase, really," Jay smiles.

          "That was good daddy!" Myah says excitedly jumping in his arms.

          "Thank you babe," picking her up.

          "Chase I'd love to offer you a chance to go on tour with Sam Hunt. He has a tour booked through the US starting next month. We'd love to have you on board," Jay offers.

          Deagan smiles big, "Baby that's great."

          Chase looks at her smiling a little and then back at Jay. "I don't know sir, I appreciate the offer, but I have a family," Chase says nodding over to Deagan, Myah, and Taylor. "And I haven't performed in front of thousands of people in a long ass time, just locally at my restaurant and things."

          Jay nods, "I understand, I have a family too. How about you think about it?" pulling out his card, "and you give me a call," handing the card to Chase.

          "I will," nodding his head and placing the card in his back jeans pocket.

          "So are you going to do it?" Deagan asks, looking up at Chase sitting at the island across from her. They are back at Deagan's house, Deagan making dinner while Myah and Taylor are in the living room watching a movie.

          "I don't know," Chase smiles softly and crossing his arms, leaning forward against the counter.

          "It would be awesome. Then you could live in LA with me, and of course, Myah and Taylor because you are a package deal," she winks at Chase.

          "That I am," Chase winks back, taking a big gulp of water. "But I mean you just quit what you love to do for the kids, and I and I feel like it would be wrong to leave now."

          "You don't trust me?" Deagan smirks. "I told you I want to be the mother figure for your kid's babe."

          Chase smiles, "I know," standing up and walking around the counter to Deagan.

          "I want you to move here and live with me," Deagan smiles, sliding her hands up Chase's chest and around his neck. "You can open another restaurant here or just relocate," she suggests, lightly scratching the back of his neck.

          "Can we live with Deagan daddy?" Myah asks, sitting up on her knees and looking over the couch. Both Taylor and her losing focus on their movie.

          "Guys feet off the couch," Chase instructs.

          "They're fine," Deagan smiles, Chase walking over to his kids.

          "Why do you wanna live with Deagan? You don't love me anymore?" Chase is making a pouty face.

          Myah giggles, climbing in her father's lap, "I still love you," placing her tiny hands on his cheeks.

          "Then why do you wanna live with Deagan?"

          "Because I love her too," Myah cheeses, Chase looking over at Deagan.

          "Aww I love you too baby," Deagan smiles, walking over and hugging Myah.