Chapter 46: The Box

Living together for a couple of weeks now, a few LA trips together with the kids, Deagan and Chase are moving the rest of Deagan's stuff from her parents to Chase's place. Thankfully, Chase's parents are watching Taylor and Myah while Chase and Deagan finish unpacking.

          Chase carries a box, filled, "Damn you have a lot of clothes."

          "I'm a model. What do you expect?" Deagan laughs.

          "Yeah, I suppose that is true."

          Patting Chase's back, she walks back out to the car to retrieve the last box. She carries it in, shutting the door with her foot.

          "You want a glass of wine?" Chase asks as he takes the box out of Deagan's hands.

          "Wine huh?" she smiles. "Sure."

          "Alright go unpack all your damn clothes," Chase winks.

           Deagan rolls her eyes laughing before heading up to the bedroom she and Chase are sharing. Sitting down on the floor, opening boxes she waits for Chase to come back up.

          A few minutes later, he walks through the bedroom door with a glass of red wine and an Oktoberfest for himself. Sitting down on the floor also, he hands the glass to Deagan.

          "Thank you," she says taking a small sip, "mm I forgot how good red wine is."

          "You're welcome," taking a sip and then setting down the bottle to help Deagan.

          "Well, this is really how all your boxes should be," Chase smiles, opening a box full of lingerie.

          "Oh, you found the good box I see," Deagan laughs leaning back against the bed.

          "Yeah just a bit and why have I never seen these things before."

          "Yes you have, I have modeled in some of this before," Deagan smiles, going through the lingerie.

          "Yes I know that, but I mean for me."

          "Alright be honest with me..." Deagan smiles.

           "What?" taking a sip of his beer.

          "The Playboy shoot that I did," smile forming on her lips. "Did you buy a copy?"

          "Well," Chase laughs. "I didn't buy it; Cameron brought it and gave it to me a few years later."

           "And what did you think?" as she gets off the floor and moves to the bed, laying on her stomach.

          "You were very sexy."

          "Do you still have it?"

          Standing up, Chase disappears into the closet, emerging a few minutes later the magazine in hand. Handing it over to Deagan she takes it out of his hand and starts to flip through till she finds her picture.

          "What was the first thing you thought when you turned to me?"

          Chase smirks, "naughty things that's for sure."

          Deagan laughs a little as she leans over sliding her free hand on his neck kissing him softly. After making out for a few minutes, they pull away a little breathless.

          "Mm, maybe you should unpack naked?" Chase kisses her deeper.

          Laughing a little into his lips, "How about we finish unpacking and I'll give you a massage for carrying all those heavy boxes," she winks.

         "Okay fine but I get to see some of that sometime," pointing to the box with the lingerie in it.

           "Deal."

          "Well we can make dinner and be naughty all night, or we can get carryout and pick up the kids," Chase smiles.

           "As much as I love being naughty with you I love your kids too," she smiles.

          "Fine," winking at Deagan. "Let's go get the munchkins."