Chapter 25: CD

Back in Tennessee a few hours later, Chase laying in his bed reading a book, being lazy. There's a small knock on the door as Chase looks up from his book, Alayna poking her head in his room.

          "Can we go ride or are you going to mope around all day?" Alayna smiles, opening the door wider.

          "Yeah we can go ride," Chase smiles, setting his book down and getting up already in jeans and a t-shirt as he pulls his boots on and grabs his hat, he and Alayna walk downstairs.

          After getting the horses and riding around and heading to a clearing, Chase hears Alayna sigh.

          "What's wrong?" Chase asks a little worried.

          "I forgot my phone at the house," as Alayna starts to turn the horse around.

          "I have mine."

          "I need mine, just keep going to our usual spot, I will catch up," as Alayna and her horse take off, disappearing into the woods. Chase can't help but feel a little bit confused as she takes off. Leading the horse to their usual spot, he notices another horse, a person on the horse. As he gets closer, the horse and the person becoming more and more familiar.

          "Hi," Chase says smiling seeing Deagan ride up to him on Maddox.

          "Hi," Deagan also says as she dismounts Maddox, tying him up to the log post.

          Chase can't help but check Deagan out in her simple yoga capri pants, an oversized sweatshirt that hangs off one shoulder, her hair up and tennis shoes on. He rides up closer, close to Maddox, then dismounting himself.

          "I'm guessing this wasn't by coincidence?" Chase asks smiling, tying off his horse also.

          "No," Deagan shakes her head, laughing a little.

          "So why are we out in the woods?"

           "Well, I wanted to ride Maddox, but your sister kinda set this up, well her and Cameron," Deagan laughs a little.

          "Yeah what else is new," Chase smiles.

          "They aren't giving up on us," Deagan says softly, looking up at Chase.

           "Yeah, I guess not."

           Leaning against Maddox, "She told me you saw my article in Maxim..." looking at Chase, watching him, "And what you said."

           "Well," Chase says shrugging his shoulders.

           "Do you feel that way when you look at my stuff?"

           "No," Chase looks at her. "It's seeing it and knowing everyone else is too."

          "Oh, so you don't like the fact that everyone else in the world is seeing me half naked?"

          "No, not even remotely," Chase says.

          Deagan looks at Chase, smiling and laughing a little, as she then runs a hand through her hair and looks away.

           "What?" Chase protests.

            "It's nothing," looking back at Chase. "It's just kinda refreshing to see you get jealous again."

          "If you think I'm just getting jealous again then you don't know me very well," Chase laughs.

           Deagan smiles as she walks back over to Maddox, retrieving a CD from her saddlebag. After grabbing the CD, she walks back to Chase, pressing the circular disk to his chest.

           "Only one person's eyes have seen all of these pictures, me. But I want you to look at them, and not everybody sees the whole side of me just the people I allow."

           "Deagan," Chase sighs. "I don't want just to see pictures of you."

            "I want you to have it," Deagan insists, pressing on the CD a little more into his chest.

            Chase keeps looking at her, finally saying, "okay," stepping closer to Deagan. "But you don't understand what I'm saying, I appreciate this, but I don't want just this," holding up the CD.

           "I know what you want. I know what you want loud and clear," Deagan says softly as she leans up and kisses Chase on the lips. Then, she pulls away, looking up at Chase, their lips inches from each other.

            Looking down at Deagan, sliding his hand onto the small of her back and pulling her against him. Chase whispers, "I think you owe me that again, at least several more times," smiling.

           Deagan smirks, sliding her hand on Chase's chest and giving him a couple of hard pecks. "I have to get back to my parents' house, but you take a look at those and then text me," pushing away and pulling herself back up on Maddox.

           "Okay, I'll see you later then," Chase smiles as he watches Deagan mount Maddox.

          "Oh and word of advice, don't look at those pictures with people in the room, just you," Deagan winks at him, as Maddox takes off.

          Chase smiles shaking his head as he watches Deagan disappear, climbing back onto the horse. Chase rides back to his place, so many thoughts running through his mind. All Chase can think about is the CD in his saddlebag, as he can only imagine what's on it.

          Walking into his room about a half an hour later, the CD in hand, Chase sits down at his computer and pushes the CD in the disk drive. As the pictures load, Chase sits there and waits. Once loaded, Chase's eyes instantly become wide, seeing Deagan. All of the pictures are from Deagan's Hustler shoot that she turned down. Chase can't help but feel surprised, getting closer to the end of the CD, Deagan posing with another model. All of the pictures, Deagan has a very seductive look on her face. After going through them and taking a minute to himself before he texts Deagan.

          "Wow," is all Chase texts her.

          "That surprised huh?"

          "A bit yeah and of course very intrigued."

          "Intrigued huh?"

          "Yeah but I guess aroused is probably a better word for it," Chase texts back.

          "What can I say, you have a hot model ex-girlfriend," Deagan replies.

           "Yeah, I already knew that."