The Interview

Jisoo's POV

I was all ears smiling after that phone call with Jennie. Just be yourself she said.

"Your mood can change real quick!" A beautiful girl approached me with a smile and I just smiled back at her too. "Just got to talk to the most amazing woman in the world" I said to her. "She must be really amazing if she can turn you into a tomato like that." I bow my head down, feeling shy after I heard that. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Come on, you're up." She's about to open the door to guide me when I said, "Excuse me, may I know your name?'' I asked her.

"Sojoo. That's the name. That woman is really lucky for having you. Good luck with your interview." She genuinely said. "That's a catchy name and you're beautiful. But FYI, I am the one that lucky to be her friend." I bitterly said the friend part. She just smiled at me and proceed to guide me to the interview venue. I was really nervous as I walk up to the stage and hear the audience chanting my name when the host queue me up.

As I reached there, the host which is Jaesuk oppa offered his hand for me to shook but instead of shaking it, I turned it into a hug. I heard him chuckled. He is one my favorite host, very well mannered man, a professional indeed. I've been in a few occasions with him so his presence eases me up a bit.

"Whoa Jisoo-sii, I didn't see that one coming. I think I'm gonna enjoy this interview." He said and I make a fist to make fist bump with him and he immediately bump it. "Guys, before I start this interview, I just want you guys to know that we have met in a few occasions like awards and some shows but never have a chance to talk to each other. But I heard her name quite a lot from fellow celebrities saying that she's a prankster. Is that right Jisoo-sii?" He said.

"Well, I can't really deny it though. Maybe it's how I bring myself up." I answered and smile to him. After a series of what and what questions, now it's getting a bit hot when he ask me about my relationship. I put the cup of coffee on the table before I answer him.

"To answer that, nope, I'm not into some commitment here. It's quite hard to come out at first knowing our society, but it all began when I supported the Burberry event for Clothes Knows No Gender. When I was a kid, I always running around, not really doing stuffs like a normal girls do. But my family was very supportive when I said I might into girls. I don't want to label myself right now, it's just that if I'm interested in you, means I want you, either it's a guy or a woman." I said with a confident voice.

"As you know, I am quite old, but I am not that conservative uncle. To be honest, in my opinion, you're living your life, you can do whatever you want as long as you know the boundaries. I think we shouldn't label what the love is, you know? For some people, it might be just a phase, but there are people living against all the odds, there are people hiding themselves just to avoid critiques. It's kind of toxic mindset I might add." He said. He sounds so mature and all his words is so convincing.

"I am not here to promote anything about love or relationship. If you ever feel it, then that's it. Hearts are complicated, it won't follow your brain sometimes. But, let's live against reasons, against promises, against all the discouragement that could be. Let's be happy." I sincerely said.

"This is the same Jisoo that prank people a lot, right?" He teased me then he grab my hand, his look was very fatherly like and continue, "People that loves you, will love you no matter what. I am proud of you, be brave Jisoo-sii." Be brave.... Then I look at him with a thousand thoughts at the back of my head and I didn't realize that I almost shed a tear.

He realized that and suddenly ask me about the drunk incident, the atmosphere turns to circus when he asked that. "To be honest, I was drunk but not that drunk as they are claiming, that is so extra. I was just having a night with my friend, we talked about stuffs and so on. We had a good time, that is all." I defended myself.

"Okay, in the comment section all of them are asking you, are you single?" He asked me. After thinking a while, be brave he said and I continue "Yes, I am." All the audience squealed loudly in the studio. "Stay calm everyone. So, everyone, she's single." He jokingly said to the audience. Before he said anything, I take a deep breathe and said "But my heart is taken." Then the studio went silent. "Did we heard it right?" He asked again, confusion is written all over his face.

I looked at the camera and touched the ring that Jennie gave me, hoping for it will give me a bit of courage. "Yes, that is right. We may be just like a two different clocks that don't tock in unison, but my heart feels like a nonstop remix." I said. "I will keep that in my note and said those exact words to my wife when I'm going back home later." He said. This guy is really know how to host. Then suddenly one of the audience shouted "Marry me Jisoo!!". "What? How come you propose like that when she poured her heart out saying that she's taken?" Jaesuk oppa said and laugh.

"Well, we heard a lot of celebrities post a photo of them watching our show tonight, supporting their friend, Kim Jisoo" He said indicating that the interview is now nearing its end. He then looked at the monitor again and there's a lot of my celebrities friends posted up in their Instagram stories or Tweet to show support towards me.

"But this one got the most repost and retweets" He said and there's a photo of Jennie with her mouth partially opened and her feline eyes looked so focus watching the TV. "Today we have Jisoo's confession and her friend are drooling over her." He said jokingly but I cannot swayed my attention to anything else after that photo appeared. The eyes of the person that I'm in love with. How I miss her when she's being clingy to me, when she laugh over literally nothing to my silly jokes. But she's with someone else right, someone that is not me. But I just put that thought aside for now.

"Mom, I will visit soon with omma so that we can drink together at your garden." I said to the camera. I know that she's watching right now, she keep texting me earlier to encourage me for my live interview After promoting my brands for my upcoming drama and CF, I bid goodbye to Jaesuk oppa and the audience.

I shook his hand but he lightly hug me and whispered something "Keep your head up, be happy." That made me smile. He just patted my shoulder and wish me luck.