Wrong Move, Right Feeling

Jennie's POV

This is so frustrating. I didn't hear anything from Jisoo at all. Did she even remember me at all? What if she don't love me anymore? How I wish I have the courage, I hate myself for being a coward. I sipped my wine and looked at my phone, our photo as my wallpaper. I missed her so much. None of this can make me miss her less, not this wine, not our photos, not her shirts that she left in my apartment. I just need her right now, not anyone else. I'm not sure I'm having this thought because of the wine or this was the feeling I've been locked up deep down. It's too early for being drunk but I don't care, I can't even sleep last night. Missing her like this sure hurts a lot. Do I need more alcohol for me to sleep? Or I just want Jisoo right now? After contemplating for awhile, I felt mad at myself. I took the keys and drive to her place, I don't care about the promises, fuck that. Along my drive I've been thinking what should I say to her, or maybe I'll just see her from afar?

Jisoo's POV

I wake up early today because Chaeyoung and Lisa forced me to have breakfast with them. They're so annoying when they wake me up this morning. Just imagine they got on top of me, I almost can't breathe, I'll pay them back, just wait. Since I got nothing to do, might as well I go back to sleep. Shorts, oversized shirt and no bra is the best outfits for moment like this. I took my phone before going to my bedroom when my bell door rang. Please don't tell me it's those two again. It rang continuously, like it's an emergency. When I saw the door monitor, I quickly rushed to the door to open it, it's Jennie. She's a mess, her hair is messy and she's wearing my shirts. "Jennie... what are you d--" I didn't managed to finish my words when she push me back and I looked at her confusedly. I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything to make her gone mad like that.

She took off her cap and throw it to the floor then she weakly punched my chest, I just let her be. Maybe she needed to vent out something, if anything, let it be me. With every punch, she cried, she's a crying mess right now. I took both her hands, only then she looked at me, I just gave her a weak smile. "Are you smiling? Is this fun for you? You out of all people said you won't leave me! It's almost 3 months and I didn't hear anything from you. You lied to me, you left me.." She said while sobbing heavily. I felt the guilt rushed over me, she thought I left her. I hugged her tightly and whispered to her, "No love. It's not true, I didn't left you, please don't think of nonsense things like that."

What she did next really out of my expectation. She kissed me roughly. This is not a kiss that I've imagined I'll share with her. This kiss was urgent, possessive, hurt and mad. This kiss reflected Jennie so much right now. When the kiss get slower, I can't help but to close my eyes and kiss her back as a tear manage to escape my eyes. I can felt alcohol from her mouth, is she drunk? Then kissing her back was a wrong move, this was taking advantage. I pushed her gently to break our kiss. "You don't have to do that.." I said with a sad voice. She's drunk, this kiss wasn't real. It's wrong even if it felt right when our lips lingered to each other.

Maybe she sees me through, she gently hold my hands. "This is not a mistake, I want this, I needed this." She assured me. "Kai.." That was all I can say to her. "I'll break up with him.. but not right now, I needed time.." Of course I said at the back of my head. I felt disappointed, mad. What's on her mind before she decided to kiss me like that? Why came to me when she can't break up with him. My knees got weak and I sat at the sofa, my heart ached and my tears can't stop now. I just wished I didn't kissed her back just now, heck I wish she didn't came here at all. "Why you did that?" I angrily asked her. She knew what I mean. She kneeled before me and caressed my cheeks so that I can looked at her in the eyes. Instead of answering, she slowly leaned in and kissed me again.

This time, I felt like I needed it the most. Everything felt so wrong, they only things that felt right was how our lips danced together, how they fit each other. She then sat on my laps and put her arms on my neck. I've never felt a kiss as sad as this, it seems like we both letting go of everything with the kiss. It almost felt like we're communicating through it, I'm telling her how she hurts me, how she saying sorry, how we missed each other. I know if I keep kissing her, I'll keep hurting myself more. Am I willing to take the risk? Loving her felt like a chess player been sent to a gunfight but kissing her felt like a peasant hit a jackpot with gold. She looked at me, as if saying I should throw away my doubts for now, just live for the moment, and I did exactly that.