Surrender

Jennie's POV

At this moment, I don't care about anything else. I just needed her, I need Jisoo. Kissing her like this make me mad, thinking of anyone kissed her in the past. They don't deserve her lips, they don't deserve her moan. Did I? Thinking of how I hurt her, I felt so frustrated but I can't stop. Kissing her is new addiction. No wonder those women keep running back to Jisoo, this was how her lips feels like. She have every right to get mad at me, but not now. Let me be selfish once again for wanting to feel her like this. Both of us needed this. I tuck the loose strand of her hair behind her ears and I took the chance to memorize the beauty in front of me.

Straddling her like this makes me felt dominant, I want her to surrender herself to me. It's hot in here, the tension burning our desires. I saw her pupils dilated, she aroused, I can feel it. She's waiting for me to hint to her, either to continue or stop all this madness here. I put a simple peck on her lips, indicates to continue this. In swift moment, she stood up with me clinging to her body. The moment we entered her bedroom, suddenly all my confidence went down, feels like she's dominating me. What the fuck Kim Jisoo?

The slow dance we're had earlier began to change into a show down. I let my hands travelled from her face tracing down to her shoulder, caressing them and I felt her hand taking a grip of my hair as she deepened our kiss. I can't help but to moan to this then I felt she smirked upon hearing my moans. How quickly things can changed, I'm laying on her bed with her on top of me. I let her hands slowly move down to my stomach and began to explore underneath my shirt. My breath hitched when I felt her cupped my breast and gently play with my nipple then change to other side.

She let her lips roams around my neck as she applied more pressure on my breasts. That evoked another throaty moan from me when she purposely bit my neck. She lifted my shirt up, she groaned when she saw my chest, her eyes grew darker as she connected her lips with my exposed skin beneath my bra. Jisoo licked the valley between my breasts while her eyes keep locking with mine. She slowly put her hand on my back until she reached to my bra clasp. I can't help but to roll my hips a bit, perhaps it can help to soothe the intense craving between my legs.

Jisoo unclasped my bra expertly and took it off just as fast leaving me bare on top. Feeling somewhat exposed under Jisoo's gaze, I tried to close our gap but she stopped me. "Like what you see?" I asked her in flirty tone. "You're gorgeous." She whispered before gently pecking my collarbone, I felt turned on when I heard her husky voice. With her busy discovering my neck and chest, I tried to lift her shirt over her head and she gently assisted me and fucking Kim Jisoo for not wearing a bra!

I loosely wrapped my hand to pull her closer, letting our chest touch each other. Sighing at the contact, she put her leg in between my thigh. This is so unbearable, I'm going to surrender it all to her. We just can't get enough of each other, while kissing our breasts keep touching. Jisoo slowly rocked her hips into mine, sucking my tongue and I was a mess under her, breathless whimper of pleasure. She stopped moving and parted from me causing me to groan. How dare she! But I was wrong when she was staring at me and slowly kneeled before me, in between my legs. She intentionally kept her face hovering my center without breaking our eyes contact. I can felt the slight warmth of her breath on my sensitive area and that was enough to make me moan quietly but desperately. Smiling at my reaction, she hooked her fingers on my pants and pulled them over until my underwear was revealed.

I sighed at the cool air contacting my bare skin but I know my body was burning with lust now. She brought her lips closer to my center and placed her lips on the soft fabric then took a deep breath. I was soaking wet as I let out unsteady breaths at the contact. Jisoo stood up and took my hands to undress her short. Then she guided my hand to her center which was extremely silky and warm. I cupped the area and slightly brushed my thumb on her clit, making her moan. She was naked before my eyes and she let me played with her center. After awhile, she leaned down and took my underwear between her teeth and pulled it away. I've never feel so aroused like this, seeing her like that make me want to tackle her down. Before I could notice, she straddled me again, "Sit and spread your legs." She ordered me and I can't help but to follow her order.

She lowered her body and wrapped her leg around mine, unable to take this intense pain in her throbbing center anymore, she connected our most sensitive parts, our pussies. We both moaned due to this new sensation, it warmth, wet and slick. We rolled our hips together, you can even heard our skins smacked into the juices, the pace was getting fast, I won't stand long if she keep doing this. "Harder!" I demanded, I know I was close. "Please don't stop, fuck me.." I begged her. She stopped before my breaking point and rearranging our positions.

She placed her thighs on either side of my leg until she can feel her warmth on it. She gently bit my earlobe as we keep our frictions. I turned my head to the side, connecting our tongues in deep sensual kiss. I put my hands to her back, scratching it, for sure it will leave a mark after this. With final thrust, I arched my back and moaned extra loud, moaning her name. We rolled our hips few more times to ride out our orgasms. "We're not done yet here baby" She said with a slutty tone.

She put hand to my pussy, brushing it slowly and nibbled my tits. Out in a flash, I was horny again, she really know how to turn me on. She put two of her fingers inside and I arched my back and I can't help but to forcefully hold her other hand. She pumped my pussy slowly, making sure I get used to the rhythm first before her pace went faster. I don't mind her neighbors heard I moaned her name in this daylight, I'm hers. I was out of it when she suddenly add another finger inside, make me a mess. She sloppily kissed me while pumping my pussy and her thumb was brushing my clit. I was at my peak when she suddenly let go of my pussy and I groaned at her. I thought she wanted to tease me to leave me hanging like that. But she suddenly suck my pussy and the juice and play with my clits with her tongue. It was not even that long when I reached my climax again and I pulled her head to my chest to suck on my breasts. As last spurt, she put her hand below and continue to fingering me. There was me had another orgasm because of her. She put her head beside my neck before laid herself beside me. Sex in a broad daylight with Kim Jisoo was fucking awesome. I don't think I can move on from this.

As we're both tired, her naked front was tightly pressed against my back with her arms wrapped around my waist. You're mine, Kim Jisoo, I said to myself. My eyes felt heavy in her embrace like this. And I don't want to this to stop.

P.S. I need rest after writing this. Please comment and tell me how you like the storyline up to this.