Bad Day

Are you guys okay with the plots? Or should I add some spice?

Jennie's POV

"JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM!!" I heard someone yelled my name. What the fuck?? This early?!

I just shrugged if off and continue to sleep. After a minute or two I heard a loud knock or should I say a loud bang on my door. "Jennie Kim!! You better get your ass up now! Look at the sun now, it almost disappear again" Typical Asian mom.

"Mom! It's only around 9 in the morning. What are you talking about the sun is going down? Ughhh!" I shouted and covered my face with my pillow. If this is what living here again means, as soon as I wake up, I'm fucking going back to my apartment. I have no choice but to open the door. As soon as I opened the door, the first thing that I saw was my mom freaked out face while holding a photo of me and Kai kissing. I knew it.

"What the hell is the meaning of this?!" She shouted. I just rolled my eyes to her and went back to my bed. She followed me and stand there in front of me, still holding the iPad with my photo kissing Kai. "Mom, don't freak out. Can we talk about this later on?" I retorted while looking at the photo. "Wasn't this too much for the public?" She asked.

"Mom! I've been dating him for a month now and you didn't say anything about it. You said you liked him, so what's the problem? Don't you feel happy that your daughter is stepping a step forward in her relationship?" I fight back. "Are you happy with him? Are you sure that he's the one that you want?" Her voice calmly said to me. Unable to answer her, she just walked away from me. She turn around to look at me with a look of sadness and concern. "Whatever your decision is, I'll support you. But I think you should have a lot of thinking now." She said before closing the door. I felt a tear escaped my eyes as I heard what my mother has said.

After pointless of thinking, I'm about to text Irene to invite her for a dinner later. I didn't see her since yesterday, that's weird. But a text suddenly appeared on my screen.

From Kai:

Good morning babe! I just want to tell you that you're beautiful. I can't wait to spend another day with you.

I hurriedly type to reply him.

To Kai:

Good morning to you cowboy. Thank you for the compliment but I know that too. Hahaha

From Kai:

Then how about I tell you something maybe you didn't know? How about dinner?

As much as I want to, I can't have dinner with him tonight. I need to see Irene. We have a lot to talk, I know she'll freak out when she'll see the news.

To Kai:

Dinner sounds good but I'm planning to see Irene tonight. I hope you'll understand.

From Kai:

Then how about this? Let me have dinner with you guys? So that we can bond a bit you know? Plus, I don't want to miss a single day without you. You know I'm having a tour next week.

To Kai:

Sounds Good. I'll let Irene know.

Is Irene going to be okay? I mean we're official now. I know that she always opposed me being with Kai. But Kai is making an effort to befriend with her now. So I decided to call her.

Jennie: Hello unnie. Where were you? You're not home since yesterday.

Irene: Hello Jennie. I'm with Chae and the two idiots now. Why?