No Fucking Way

Let's add some torture here.

Jisoo's POV

As the atmosphere has changed, Kai suddenly said "Ermm guys. How about we go to party after this? Actually, my company hosted a private party tonight before we go for the tour. So.....? Anyone?" "I'd love to Kai." I said and the others quickly cheer on that. Jennie rolled her eyes and crossing her arms "Make sure not to drink too much, we don't want to see another news flash of Jisoo tripping all over the place." She said. I sipped my wine and crossed my legs, looking at her with a smug. "Thank you for your concern. But just like you Jen, I can handle myself now." I said giving her the expression she gave me a while back.

I saw all their jaws drop. Lisa's looking at me with her big eyes gave me a 'what the fuck are you doing' look but I just turned my gazed back to Jennie. She's having a shocked expression all over her face, maybe she didn't expect me to acted that way. It takes two to Tango, Jennie Kim. She's hurt by my attitude, I can see it. I wanna regret it but not tonight, she's the one that started this first. We went to the venue where the party was held. Tonight, let's forget everything, even if it's just for awhile.

As we arrived, the party was already at its peak. There's a lot of celebrities here tonight and they greeted me immediately after they saw me. Perks of being frequent over parties. Before I can reach to our booth, suddenly someone pulled my hand. Out of all places, out of all times, Bona's here. She just embraced me tightly and we talked a bit before we separated to our own ways. Before that, she kissed my cheek and gave me a smile. Then I walked to our booth and smiled at them. "Rub that smile off, you bitch." Irene said jokingly. Jennie was glaring at me as if I did something bad. Gosh she's being extra scary now. Lisa came to sit beside me and whispered to me "Jennie unnie is pissed off now. I think she's jealous." She chuckled. I like possessive/jealous Jennie, but it's too scary right now.

We're indeed enjoying the night. I'm glad that we're here tonight so that I can took off things a bit from my mind. Don't mind me, Lisa and Irene unnie, alcohol is life for tonight while Chae just shake her head laughing at our stupid behavior. I noticed that Jennie started to cool off too, she sometimes laugh a bit at our jokes. I didn't see Kai beside her, maybe he went to his group. Should I go to Jennie? I need to apologize for being a jerk to her at the restaurant. As I about to walk to her then suddenly "KIM JISOO!!!!"

It's Tzuyu. She seems a bit drunk. She shouted my name again as she passed through other people on her way to me and literally jump on me. As she was taller than me, I lost my balance and fall down with Tzuyu on my lap, next to Jennie's seat. "Holy shit!! It's really you." She continued still not believing that I'm here. I can't blame her, the last time I saw her was 6 months ago. "Tzuyu, get off of me will you. I didn't know that you've missed me that much." I said sarcastically said to her while standing up. "You're always with Jennie unnie. Come on, you owe me, let's drink together okay? I won't accept a no from you." She squealed to me. "Sure, why not. The more the merrier. Let's get the party started!" I cheered loudly and the others just wooing me, while Jennie just turned her gaze at her phone.

The party was at its finest right now, people are dancing to the beats like it was their last one. Some are drinking to death, some of them started to play their own game as we focus on ours. Yes, we do have a game. We are currently playing a drinking game which you just have to drink 10 shots of vodka and who ever finished first, win the game. A few crowd are watching us too now and I didn't know when, Bona was drinking with us. She's a chill and fun to be with, so I really enjoyed her company with the others too. "Hwaiting Kim Jisoo!" Lisa cheered for me but my opponent here is Irene. She's not a weak opponent, she's smirking at me now, challenging me.

"Ready?!" Lisa asked the two of us and we both nodded our head. I took a deep breath as I get myself ready to be wasted after this. I knew it already, because tonight it will ended up in 2 ways. Me being wasted, Lisa and Chae have to babysit me or me waking up to someone else's bed, high chance it will be Bona's. I just want to forget everything right now. After Lisa's signal, both of us immediately took the shots, not minding the feeling of my throat being burned by the alcohol. They all cheered for us in excitement. "Holy shit!! Jisoo won!" Bona exclaimed and hugged me immediately. My head is spinning as I closed my eyes and started to regret everything. This was stupid. Bona pulled my hand and asked me to dance with her but I declined her offer, I just need to rest a bit.

As I sat on the sofa, I looked at my left side and I immediately regret it when the first thing that came to my view was Jennie and Kai. They're kissing. I didn't even have the strength to look away. I thought I would get used to the pain, but clearly I'm wrong. It just hurt me more than it did the last time. I should've just said yes to Bona earlier and dance with her.

I just wish that I never had that interview last time, the talk with Seulgi nor the dating plans I've planned with Shownu oppa. I pray to the one above to just take me back in time where I didn't have enough courage to tell her everything, at least it would a little knowing that I didn't even try. Or take me back to when I started to fall for her which I didn't realize it all. It just happened I guess, I wake up one morning hoping for it's Jennie that I will see first, and when she's smiling, I want to be the exact reason for her smile, her laugh. Please take me back to whatever it is, just to make this pain go away.