This Way

Jisoo's POV

As I waited for Jennie to meet her family, I just chilling at my place when the door bell rang. I was surprised when I looked at the door monitor, it's Lisa and Chae, and I just opened the door for them with a confused look. "Hey yo whasup whasup unnie?!" Lisa brightly said and barged inside with Chae. They just passed over me and went straight over to the kitchen, and as confused as I am, I just followed them. "What is it this time, both of you?" I asked them. "Unnie, it's dinner time. Me and Lisa brought your favorite chicken. Come on now." Chaeyoung said.

"Seriously both of you, it's not like I can't eat by myself, you don't need to babysit me." I whined but still eating the chicken. "Unnie, it's not the case and definitely we're not pitying you over Jennie unnie. I just have so much money right now, I wanted to buy the whole chickens in the restaurant just now, if only Chaeng didn't dragged me out." Lisa said with a dork smile. Ohh they must didn't have any idea about me and Jennie right now and I just smiled at them.

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm glad that Jisoo unnie looked better now, it's just sad when we're looking at her before this. I guessed the chickens did the trick but I swear my ears almost burst when them dorks didn't stop bickering, such a child. When we're laughing at Jisoo's lame jokes suddenly the main door clicked, means someone has opened the door. I arose from my chair and put my fingers on Jisoo unnie and Lisa's lips, with this silence we heard a faint humming and it gets louder. "Baby... Where are you? Come here, I brought ice cream.." It's Jennie unnie!! Shocked and terror was appeared on her face when she just realized the three of us sitting at the kitchen, with my fingers still there to shut them up. All of us shocked, I mean shocking was not the right term, it should be our souls fly over somewhere for awhile. "Hmm.. anyone wants ice cream? I brought a lot.." Jennie unnie said with an awkward smile and walked towards us. "Ice cream would be nice, I craved for something sweet after eating this chicken too much, right Lisa?" Jisoo said and nudged Lisa's arm because she didn't response to anything.

The air suddenly became heavy, not with tense but with unexplained questions. I know for sure they won't say a word, looking at them being oblivious and enjoying ice cream. "Anyone want to say anything or should I ask?" I said with a stern look. "Jennie will.." Jisoo said as fast as she could and Jennie snapped her head towards Jisoo. "Rosie.." Jennie started but unable to proceed. "Don't Rosie me unnie.. I just wanna know if this really happening or not. Please tell me that this ain't temporary, out of your illogical feelings. If this is happening, I wanted it to be real and lasting. I don't want you guys to hurt each other anymore, not when I know how much you guys in love with each other. Please unnie.." I said with sobs.

Jisoo unnie came to me and hugged me from my chair. "Shhhh, don't cry Chaeyoung. We're good now, we're not hurting each other anymore, we're together now. Sorry I didn't tell you and Lisa earlier." Jisoo tried to calm me. "How about Kai?" Lisa asked, we barely heard her. "We already broke up. I just came to Jisoo yesterday." Jennie said. "Now stop crying, you're such a crybaby. I know you love us that much, but I didn't expect you to cry over this Chaeyoungie.." Jisoo said and messed my hair a bit. After that, we didn't even bother to ask anything, we're just enjoying this together, it's been so long. Jisoo and Jennie unnie were so happy right now, Jennie unnie literally laughed at everything Jisoo unnie said and done, she's whipped. When I turned back the time, actually she's been whipped like that over a long time ago. Then I looked at Lisa, I can't help but to smile and gave her a heart-eyed. Well people pretty much knew that Lisa was quite slow-witted in this case, despite of her rugged behaviors. Tough and dominant outside, she's a big baby actually, don't be deceived by that appearance. For God sake, I have to gave her hints many times and practically threw myself towards her to make her understand. All this, the four of us, it feels right, it always felt right when it came to the four of us and I can't hope for more, let us stay this way.