Confession

Hi guys. It's my first time writing this please let me know if you're enjoying this. You guys can suggest to me about the plot, I will consider it up. Sorry for the wrong spelling or the words are looking weird. Thank you for reading this guys.

-----

Jisoo's POV

I was walking out of the set when I received a text from Seulgi telling me to come over her house as soon as the interview over. She went home earlier and cook for late night dinner for us. Ermm, tonight might be a long night I guess. While driving, my mind was clouded with the thoughts how will the night will turn into. The truth is I just wanna turn around my car and make an excuse to Seulgi. But I bet she will come to my place with food in her hands, acting innocent then boom, asking me about my interview earlier. But the interview went really well I guess, it's not that bad. Without realizing it, I arrived at Seulgi's place and park my car next to hers. After staying in the car for a while, I got out from the car and make myself a bait to a hungry wolf.

I walked towards the front door and was about to knock on it but then again I started to have a second thought about coming here. I was shocked when she suddenly appeared behind the door with her evil smile and I cussed out loud. I don't even realized that she open the door. We straight away proceed to kitchen area and sit. I can feel there's a lot of unsaid things roaming or flying around in this room now.

She suddenly got up from her chair and slowly walked towards me and patting my head. "I just want you to tell you that I am so proud of you right now. Don't even think that I will love you less." She said and lean in to give me heart warming hug which remove the anxiousness that's been bugging me since I drove here earlier. I got my eyebrows furrowed in confusion when I heard what she said. She held my face and look at me straight in the eyes. "I know what it feels like. I know it scares you to open up but I'm telling you now, you would feel a lot better when it's done. Thank you for choosing yourself this time bub. Don't be scare if she or he wont reciprocate your feeling, don't ever regret being true to yourself." She said with a pure concern and love. At that moment, I mentally slapped myself for having a thought that Seulgi would judge me and never believe in me.

"Thank you Seul, I don't know what to say. I am just so new to this kind of thing but thank you for always being there even I am headache to you sometimes. You're the best cousin ever" I said as I hug her tight. "Please don't state the obvious, I know that I am awesome. FYI, you are always a headache to me, it get worst after your little parties, please don't remind me how I deal with our boss and the reporters. But, you are my lil monster, I love you." She said.

"Okay, things are very interesting until you said I love you, it make me cringe. Oh my God. Let's just eat okay?" I said jokingly to her. And we devoured our foods, she's a great cook, while I'll just burn the kitchen.

****

We are now at her garden sitting at the swing with a bottle of beer in our hands. The view in front of us really gave me a peaceful vibe.

"So?" She hinting that we are going to start to talk about it. "So?" I played dumb. I need to buy some time to practice what I'm gonna say to her. My heart is really like a remix inside, it's a disaster, I am so nervous about this. "You know you can tell me everything right?" She said as she rub my back. Okay, playing dumb is not a right card right now. Maybe I should pretend I fainted here, or drunk. A bottle of beer? Drunk? Really? To add being a coward, now am I stupid too?

"Okay, what do you want to know? Ask me a question and I'll answer" I said to her and sipped my beer. "When are you planning to tell Jennie?" She asked which caught me off guard. I almost spilled the beer for God sake. Can this woman be more gentle with her question? "Bloody hell! How'd you know it's Jen--?" "Duhhh do I look stupid to you? It's so obvious, you retard. How come you're an actress but cannot control your face whenever we talked about her or when you're around her? I am just waiting for you to tell it yourself, not in a drunk state, heart to heart." She said rolling her eyes at me.