Bitch!

Jisoo's POV

"Bitch! You're drunk as fuck!" Irene said then grab the bottle of beer that I'm holding. I tried to grab the bottle back from her but she's so quick to put it away from me. I sighed in frustration. I've had enough of this day to even argue with her. "You're done for the night missy! Stop drinking or else I have no other option but to ask Lisa and Chae to help me to drag you out." She threatened me.

"Fine!" I gave up. I know she's not messing around now. The last thing I needed right now is those two seeing me like this, Irene was enough. Lisa will be okay, Chae will turned into a philosopher later if she see me in this mess. After witnessing the most romantic party make out earlier, I decided to drink by myself. At least it would make my vision blurry, maybe it will make me forget.

Irene sat beside me, drinking the beer that she took from me earlier. I can feel she staring blankly into nothing, but I knew she's pitying me right now. I immediately turned my head to wipe my tears. Even my tears had betrayed me right now. She then hugged me and put my head on her shoulder. "Don't cry like that, I'm borrowing my perfect shoulder for you to cry now, until you're feeling better." She said and I just surrendered myself to her. After a while, I seriously feels better now. I guess I just need someone to let me feel love and comfort. I really appreciate she's being here with me now. I wiped my tears, I'm sober right now and started to feel ashamed towards Irene. "Thank you unnie. I love you." I said sincerely to her. She smacked my forehead and laughed. She stood up and took my hand but I looked at her confusedly.

"Come on. I want you to meet someone, more like a few of them actually but this one fine lads has been dying to meet you." She said. "I'm not interested unnie." I stated casually. "It's just a meet up, come on. Just try to be nice okay? She just broke up but I bet she will feel better if her crush will accompany her tonight." She tried to convince me. "Fine! Just for tonight." I agreed to her. And with that we reached a table where I can recognize some of their faces and smiled to them. They were just staring at me, this is so awkward. "Enough with the staring. I know you guys knew Kim Jisoo, but I would like to introduce her properly to you guys. Bitches, meet Kim Jisoo and she's a bit drunk now." Irene breaks the awkward vibe.

"Oh shit! It's really Kim Jisoo!" One of them finally said something. I just giggled at their reaction. Irene began to introduce them one by one and I just gave each of them a friendly hug. I already knew some of them since Irene always posted up their photo together. We even met up once for Irene's birthday, except for this one girl, and she's gorgeous. "Jisoo, I want you to meet Yeri, Yeri meet Jisoo." Irene said to the two of us and winked at her friend but the latter just smirked and turned to look at me. "Hi Yeri-sii" I said and greeted her with a hug. She reciprocated it too and gave me a kissed me on the cheek. "I'm glad to finally get the chance to meet you." She said with a huge smile. "We will leave you guys alone. Enjoy!" Irene bid us goodbye and dragged the others from me and Yeri.

****

We're currently sitting at the bar, drinking a bit and sharing stories to each other. She told me how her ex cheated on her. "You should kick his balls and run back then." I jokingly told her. She laughed at my comment. She laughed a lot, literally at whatever came out from my mouth, just like Jendeukie. To be honest, talking to her is really amazing, we're just clicked. We laughed and shared stories like what old friends do when they catch up with each other. "I can't believe Irene never introduce us before! I mean, look at us, we could be the best of friends." I told her while still laughing at her silly stories about her childhood.

"Well, I've been really busy you know. Honestly, this is the first time I went out partying since the break up and that was 6 months ago. I came late here today because I hesitated a bit but I'm glad, you're here too. But the first thing I saw was you chucking the shots and then you're gone." She said looking at me. "That was so stupid isn't it? I'm sorry you have to see that. That definitely not appropriate for the first meeting." I replied to her. "Let's dance?" She asked. "Go on. I think I can barely stand on my own now." My voice came out a bit raspy now. She shrugged and pouted, crossing her arms while waiting for me. I stood up and took her hand, "Stop pouting and let's dance, even if we fall there." She smiled at me and we proceed to the dance floor.

Jennie's POV

"If eyes can kill, that girl would definitely escorted by ambulance to the emergency right now." Rosè suddenly appeared at my back which startled me. "Oh my God! Do you want me to die?!" I exclaimed out of shock but she just rolled her eyes on me and sat beside me. "No. But you surely want HER to die." She emphasized nonchalantly while pointing to Yeri. Well, she's being irritating. I mean, who's dancing like that? She's been rubbing herself to Jisoo the entire time, Jisoo seems to be enjoying it too, I should skin her alive.

"Rosè. Look at the absurd woman, who's dancing like that, right?" I asked Rosè. "You've been watching them too much, woman. Chill out." Rosè said to me. "They are literally being watch by everyone. Might as well they fucking each other on the dance floor!" I said angrily. I even felt my blood boiling watching them. Earlier was Bona, then Tzuyu and now Irene's friend, Yeri?? Fucking Kim Jisoo. They are dancing and touching each other like there's no one watching. I even saw Yeri licking Jisoo's neck for Christ sake! I just wanna cut her tongue out. That's my girl that she's been touching~ oh wait, what the fuck am I thinking. And being reminded about my boyfriend, I turned my head to look for him. I don't want him to hear the things that I just said, that would be weird. I sighed in relief when I saw him talking to Lisa at the bar, maybe they're ordering for the next round. "Don't worry, he didn't hear you but I did." Rosè said and smirking at me. She's getting under my nerves. Did I said that out loud just now? This is so embarrassing, ughh Rosè!!

"Oh look! They finally decided to hook up!" She excitedly told me which really got my attention then I saw Jisoo being pulled by Yeri somewhere, there's a private rooms upstairs. Oh bitch you didn't! Call me dirty minded but I don't give a shit. When two drunks girls walk up to a room and one of them happened to be Kim Jisoo and the other one is totally a bitch, you'll definitely know what's about to happen. I hurriedly stood up not minding the grin on Rosè's face and rushed to their direction.

No fucking way that I'll allow her to touch my Jisoo. No way!!