Too Late

Jisoo's POV

As soon as I heard my alarm, I jumped out of the bed. I didn't get much sleep because of I keep thinking about my next move. I've never been so excited and nervous at the same time. I am ready, right? After last conversation I had with Seul, I finally decided to confess everything to Jennie. Seulgi is right, I need to free myself from this feeling.

Last night before going to bed, I chose not to text her about my visit later instead I decided to surprise her. But before that, I'm going to Chaelisa. I need to tell them, I don't want them to found out from the reporters or news. Let's just say it's a practice round before telling Jennie how I really feel. I already informed both of them to wait for me at my parents' guesthouse. I walked outside and found Shownu, my personal bodyguard are waiting for me. He's been with me for long time so you can say that he's one of my trustable comrade.

"Good morning oppa!!" I greeted him happily. "Good morning Jisoo-sii. Your coffee is in the car. You seems extra giddy today, wasn't it too early?" He teased me. "Nothing is too early anymore oppa, it's just about timing and good times now." I replied to him. "If you say so princess. By the way, you did great at your interview, and you're looking good last night." He complimented while I just smile.

While inside the car, I can't help but to smile while thinking about Jennie. Should I take her for dinner? But it's too common. How about a vacation for the two of us? A cruise trip? I was in a deep thought when Shownu oppa called for me asking if I'm okay. I looked at him sadly and nodded my head. Wait! Maybe he can help me, he's quite a catch in his younger days before he got married, at least that's what he told me. Maybe I can ask him about dates or something.

"Ermm, oppa.. Can I ask you something? But promise me not to laugh or tease me about it okay? I need your advise regarding something. This is very new to me, I know I've been a lot with other people, but I swear this is different. I just--" before I finish my sentence he cut me off. "So you'll finally going to ask Jennie for a date? Like a proper date? Not a friendly date or usual hangout?"

I was shocked at his reaction. How the hell did he know that I'm gonna ask Jennie for a date? Was I really that obvious? Or Seulgi told him? That bitch. "Oh come on Jisoo-sii, don't deny it. I'm telling you this as an older brother to you. I've been around you guys for few years when you start your career, my instinct was never wrong." He chuckled a bit on the last part. Seems like Seul and Shownu really have a good eyes or being observant I guess.

"I'm not denying anything, you just jump into your conclusion just now. But yes, it's Jennie." I said to him. "Finally! It took you so long! I was hoping for this day will come that you will ask me about how to properly date a woman. I won't count the other women into this section okay?" He said excitedly. I laugh at his reaction, he looked like a child that just got his ice cream. I told him that I will tell Chae and Lisa about it first, because I don't want them to find about it from any media social. Just imagine Chae scrolling over Instagram, then all her feeds is about the news of her friends. Not to say Lisa, that woman will go sulky and won't drink with me anymore.

After few ideas that Shownu suggested to me, I feel a bit at ease. He's really sweet and romantic, his wife is lucky to have him. But shockingly, after last night interview, Lisa and Chae didn't ask me anything about it, they seems okay...?? And they agreed immediately after I called them this morning to meet at the guesthouse.

****

We're at the guesthouse now and Shownu oppa help with our luggage and stuffs before going back. These two loud women are really annoying. They argued like most of the time, are they really together? And now they're having argument about food over our lunch. Food everyone! Who argue about food. "Guys, let's just order whatever it is, we're going to need it anyway for our drinking session tonight. There's extra food and alcohols Shownu oppa put at the kitchen area." I said almost fed up to listen to their bickering. "I guess that's right, right babe?" Lisa said to Chae. "Leave the food to me, you and Jisoo unnie are prohibited to enter the kitchen." Chae said to Lisa and me. Well, she have a point there.