I realized

Jisoo's POV

"Didn't Mr. Kim told you that staring is rude?" Jennie asked with a smirk on her face and that made me startled a little as I didn't realize that she's already awake because she still has her eyes closed. "He did actually, but he also taught me to appreciate beauty." I replied and I saw her cheeks flushed and she buried her face with a pillow. I playfully tug the pillow from her but she keep fighting me then suddenly positioned herself to straddle me, oh my God I was stunned.

I felt shivers running through my body, sweat are now forming under my nose as I got to realize how awkward our position was. As much as I don't want to feel this way, you can't blame me when Jennie Kim with her messy hair, just positioned herself on top of you. I'm feeling a little hot. She began to tickle me as she knew that was my ultimate weakness. "Please stop! I'm sorry." I pleaded but still can't stop laughing. "Bow to your queen and I will let go!!" She happily yelled.

She wanna play like that yeah? In one single move I manage to reverse our position. "Who's the queen now huh?" I held both of her hands above her head. "Don't you dare Kim Jisoo!!!" She warned me. The warning look on her face turned into a pleading one once I put one of my hands on her neck while the other still holding onto her hands. The most sensitive part of her. She struggled to free her hands but because I have the advantage now, she miserably failed. I decided to tease her more when I slowly lean my head in, making her gasped for air as she closed her eyes. I stop when we're just about two inches from each other. I took this moment to memorize her details, her mole at her eye lids, her cheeks, every freckles she have.

Then I started to ask myself, when did I fall for her? Is it because of her beauty or personalities? Was it when we're still kids, I don't even realize all that. What I'm so sure about is I'm not willing to lose her, ever. "You're lovely.." I whispered to her, that made her open her eyes and look at me, gosh her feline eyes might be the cause of my death in the end. I let go of her hands and put my hand on her right cheek. "You're breathtakingly.. beautiful." I continued as I caressed her cheek. I wanted her to know that I mean every words I said to her.

Her usually pinks cheeks turned into a bright red and she's didn't hide from me this time, like she usually did but instead she smiled and kiss my nose. "You're amazing, as always." She whispered, it's my turn to close my eyes, I might give up controlling myself and kiss her if I look at her in eyes after she did that.

"Holy!! I didn't see anything!!!" A voice which I assume was Irene's, interrupted us and Jennie immediately pushed me off her. I squealed when my butt landed on the floor. When she realized what she did, she quickly went to help me up. "Unnie! What the heck? Don't you know how to knock?" She said angrily to her sister now standing at the door. "FYI, I did but you didn't response. And I know both of you are awake, hearing to all your laughter earlier. So.." A huge grin appeared on her face. This is so awkward.

"What is this? Does this mean you're staying longer, but you're going to spend it all with Jennie? She's a boring person, I'll let you know that. You're better off with me Jisoo." Irene jokingly said. "About that, she did mentioned to me yesterday that she need a new bestfriend, so I'll go with you and those two." I played along. Jennie looking at us with her jaw opened, a bit hurt. "She's mine. I'll give her to you when I have someone to replace her." Jennie tucked my hand. "We all know you're as good as a dead person if Jisoo's not around. To give her? What a joke woman. HAHA." Irene sarcastically said back and pushed her hair back before walking away from us.

I don't know why, hearing those from Irene makes me feel confident. Should I tell her? I really need to tell her before I go back, as Seul said, I need to free myself. Having this thought when I'm in the state of being happy makes me have a different perspective, compared to when I'm hurting or drunk. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked me curiously when I looked at her. "I'll tell you later. Now come on, let's go to the girls."

****

"Lisa. I will tell her later." I said to Lisa as we casually playing PS5. "What bro? Tell who what?" She asked but her eyes still on the TV. I looked back, afraid that the others will hear us, luckily they're having a chit chat at the kitchen. "Jennie. That I love her." I said. She dropped her controller and looking at me with a unbelievable impression on her face. She was unbale to say anything, still can't believe her own ears. "I'm feeling happy this past days. I think I need to tell her when I'm in this state, not when I'm hurting or drunk, you know?" I said confidently. She hugged me and cried. What the hell now?

"What happened idiots?" Jennie yelled as she ran up to us then she saw Lisa's crying now. "KIM JISOO!! I swear to God! Did you two fight again?? I told you million times not to fight over a fucking game! You made her cried for fuck sake!" She shouted at me then Chae and Irene came to us. I was dumbfounded. "I didn't do anything." I defended myself. Only then Lisa chose to speak, "No unnie. I'm just proud of Jisoo unnie. She's really brave now." She said still sobbed. "Brave over a game? Are you a kid?" Chae said. I'm at lost now, why are they attacking me. "No babe. Jisoo unnie said she will confess." Lisa continued.

Jennie's POV

"Oh wow.." That's all I can say upon hearing that from Lisa. Then all of them rushed to Jisoo and hugged her. Does this mean I'm the only one feeling uneasy because of that? Why am I feeling this? I felt like I should be mad, I felt like I've been betrayed. If she confess, does that mean she will spend less time with me? It's a joke if she got rejected, I can't even imagine anyone dare to reject her. I should be happy but the idea of Jisoo being with somebody else doesn't sit right with me.

Here I am, looking at the trees from our balcony. I don't know how to process that information anymore. Before I said something stupid, I'd better stay away from them a little while. "Hey beautiful.." I heard Jisoo said behind me and stood beside me, looking at whatever direction I'm looking at. We stood there silently and I can't stand this anymore. I'm mad right now, but what's make me even madder, I don't even know why am I feeling this.

"Speak if you have anything to say, or just leave me alone." I coldly said to her. "I'm not going to say anything if you're giving me that attitude again." She replied. After a moment I found myself biting my lips, I might died of curiosity or madness if I hold this any longer. "Who is she? Do I know her? Is she one of your regular?" I don't mind if I sounded harsh just now. I just need to know who is she. The one that my Jisoo have feeling for! Jisoo have a look on her face, she looked disappointed hearing those from me.

"I didn't expect I'd be hearing that from you. But I guess that is my image in your head. Thank you for letting me know that." She said with a sad smile, more like pitying herself. "Don't put this on me Jisoo. Just answer me. Is she going to worth-" I wasn't able to finish my words and she snapped. "YES! She's worth it! And that person is you. YES! I'm in love with you. But hearing those words earlier makes me question where I stand in your life." She said with a hurtful expression. I was speechless. ME?? Jisoo loves me?

"I don't know which one hurt me more. Loving you from afar while you're holding someone else's hand or when I have the confidence to confess to you, but hearing those words from you. Makes me feel cheap, my feelings was nothing to you.. I realized my love wasn't enough for you. I just can't reach you no matter how far I stretch my hand out.." She said almost sounded like a whisper. And still shocked by her confession, I still unable to say anything.

Jisoo loves me. I am the one she mentioned in her interview.