Ark 3 - the end???

It's been three long days since Shu Ning arrived in this new world and slowly but surely he was giving up on Alpha ever retuning to him. The System had not even send him a message about it's whereabouts and there was no way that he could escape this room without help at all. The future really looked bleak at the moment.

Shu Ning indifferently pulled at his tied hands again, as he had been doing for quite some time already, but all that did was rip open the skin of his wrists even more. The bounds and the corner of the blankets have already been drenched in blood because of it and the only reason he hadn't stopped yet was the fact that at least the pain had dulled into a beareable throb.

A sudden bang against the wall outside of the room startled Shu Ning enough to pull him out of the negative thoughts he had been spiraling into. His heart was pounding fast inside of his ribcage in fright, but after no more sounds followed after the first one, his nerves settled again. 

It still irritated Shu Ning to no ends though, that no matter how many times he had to listen to those strange noises, he just couldn't help but tense up everytime to prepare for an attack. An attack that would not come as there were no Sphinx in close visinity anymore that he had to be on constant guard about. With a defeted sight, Shu Ning closed his eyes and relaxed back into the bedding, hoping to block out all the other noises from outside.

Just then another thump sounded and this time there was no silence that followed after it. Footsteps hurried along the corridor, the low murrmur of people could barely be heard through the thick door and from time to time a chocked of scream or low rumbling could be made out. 

This time Shu Ning lay on his bed completely motionless as he listened to the feet coming closer to his room. Then, when the people were close enough to almost reach the handle, an animalistic scream tore through the air and seconds after that all chaos broke loose.

Men and women outside started yelling at each other, something heavy got thrown at the closed door untill it dented inwards, ripping and squelching sounds passed through the small space that appeared between wall and door and shortly afterwards a black and red liquid steadily flowed from underneath the white door and drenched everything in its path with its colours.

By that time Shu Ning's eyes were almost falling out of it's socket and his heart beat was pounding loud and clear inside of the white room. With one last heavy exhale of breath, the door completely burst from it's hinges and now there was nothing obstructing his view on the perpetrator any longer. 

Just..... It was no animal as he thought it was. It was a young man wearing a white lab coat and plack wants that had a long tear at the side of one leg. He was probably one of the doctors in this institude and Shu Ning was about to ask the other about the noise from outside when the youth's expressionless face suddenly broke out in a feral grin. 

Step by step the man slowly advanced on Shu Ning until the other stood right beside his bed and dazedly looked down at his bloody wrists. A single drop of red liquid roled down the pale skin of his arm and over the silver grid until it dripped down onto the red puddle already gathered on the blanket. All the while the new arrival had been intently watching the drop of blood make it's way and as soon as it disapeared it seemed as if some kind of spell had been broken and the youth groweled lowly before he trew himself  at shu Ning's helpless form.

System: "Hello Host. I'm back again. Did you miss me?"

Shu Ning: "Fuck you Alpha. Where were you? Never mind that. Exchange my ponts for a dagger. And do it fast."

System: "A dagger? Why tha-"

Shu Ning: "NOW!"

Fortunatelly the System didn't hesitate any longer, be it because of the sharp teeth so close to it's hosts arm or the desperation in his voice was unclear, but a heart beat later the cool handle of a short knife touched the inside of Shu Ning's palm.