Ark 2 - The Fun of Tormenting the Protagonist

AN: My auto correction thingy on my laptop doesn't work right now, so please point out any mistake you spot.

----------------------

The military base has always been a very peacefull and harmonious place. There were only a few scuffles from time to time and minor arguments between different units. But other then that, the soldiers always minded their own business, trained or listened to orders from the higher ups. 

At least that was how it had been until a few days ago. 

So when the silence of a new morning was suddenly broken by the cursing of a young Soldier, no one could actually say they were surprized anymore.

-------------------

"FUCK THIS! FUCK THEM! I'VE HAD IT! THOSE BASTARDS WENT TOO FAR! HAVING ME AS THEIR ENEMY WILL BE THEIR DOWNFALL! I'VE SEEMINGLY BEEN FAR TOO NICE TO THESE HOOLIGANS! THOSE IMBECILES! THOSE TRASH! ARGGHHHH!"

Zhou Feng angrily stomped her foot on the floor and only barely missed the long silver nail that was sticking out of a wooden board on the ground. 

Even before this entire madness had started, the place had already been a chaotic mess with all the clothes and pillows lying around all over the room. But by now the entire room was resembling more of a battlefield than an actually place to sleep.

The closet in the corner was overturned and sported a huge hole in the back wall, the pillows from the bed had all of their stuffing ripped out, the chairs had their legs broken off which could be found sticking out of the couch cushions, the bed was pushed halfway out of the huge window and was dangerously swaying with the breeze and a sticky blue substance covered the otherwise white walls.

"I WILL PAY THEM ALL BACK! EVERY LITTLE BUG THAT GET'S IN MY WAY! Especially you, Yang Quan. Don't think I don't know what you are doing. You'll see. I WILL have the last laugh."

With a maniacal laughter the female threw her head back and twirled her body around in the middle of the room, being careful not to trip over any of the debris laying all around her.

"Hahahaha! Yang Quan, oh Yang Quan. You are playing with fire."

Since the day, that Wu Kang and Zhou Feng fled from the ice cold eyes of the General, Zhou Feng had had a very difficult time in the military base. 

 Soldiers cosnstantly bumped into her, Yang Quan humiliated her on the training ground, her things constantly went missing, false rumors about her spread in the fifth army, Yang Quan still pressured her all the time to come clean and to top it all off, her well deserved promotion was called off.

There was not a single moment anymore that Zhou Feng could catch a break from all of those bullies harassing her and she definitely had enough. If it weren't for Yang Quan none of this would have happened. Without him, she would have all her so called comrades wrapped around her fingers by now already. Without him, this militairy base would be a playground for her. Noone would be able to stand in the way of her plans. NO ONE. Without Yang Quan.... Without HIM..... 

A loud banging from the door hindered Zhou Feng from finishing her last thought and with a frustrated yell the female ripped it open with all the strength her newly ingnited wrath could offer.

"What???"

A shocked Wu Kang stood in the dimmly lit hallway and dazedly gazed at the woman's twisted expression. In his surprize at such an unfamiliar Zhou Feng the Man had trouble remembering how his mouth worked.

"I- I"

Almost as soon as Zhou Feng saw the face of the other person she realized her slip up and shakedly drew in a deep breath to compose herself. Then she quickly rubbed a hand over her face to smoothen it out again and showed the Male a small but reassuring smile.