Ark 1 - What's with this secret - Can I rather not know?

It only took around two hours to arrive at the destination. Shu Ning thought it would take at least three hours but his personal driver, that was chosen by Sheng Su, knew the roads very well and used the shortest way and avoided every possible traffic jam.

The car finally stopped in the middle of the crowded city. It was a luxurious city through and through. The shops were as big as a normal sized house with multiple floors, adorned with golden ornaments and glowing signs. The smalest living quater of the citizens was already as big as a mansion but in comparison with all the villas and castle like buildings, such a smal 'house' looked very shabby and unworthy. On top of such a sight, the people were even worse. They wore their francy designer clothes with traces of gold and silver processed in the material, diamonds used as buttons, rubys as earrings and delicate hair ornaments that didn't pale in comparison to the rest.

Shu Ning was almost blinded by the dazzling riches of this town. No matter what he laied eyes on it was just screaming 'money'. In the end, he could only bow his head and look at his own feet to escape such a discusting sight. Having money is a good thing but showing of your wealth like this was just an insult to the eyes.

Fortunattely one of the Bodyguards next to him noticed Shu Ning's discomfort and took him to the hotel they would be staying at for the night. Shu Ning still didn't dare to lift his head in the building and only sighed in relieve once he entered the room. It was more a suite than a room but at least the decorations were kept moderat and the bed and couch looked comfortable.

Shu Ning just dropped his bag on the floor of the room before walking out again. The two Bodyguards and the driver were positioned in front of the door and naturally followed the boy without asking questions.

Pushing through the masses of people posed to be a great diffeculty but the boy still persisted in his effort to make the unwilling people budge.

After an endless struggle of him and his bodyguards they finally arrived at the steal gate to a big villa. This was the place where the male lead grew up the first few years of his life. The building was still a part of the Sheng familly but it was nevertheless abandoned once the family moved away, so Shu Ning was forbidden from staying in this dirty place to long and his brother only alowed this trip for the boy to take a look.

Shu Ning pushed open the gate and walked along the smal stone path to the front door. He told the guards to stand watch outside before he entered the house himself. The inside of the villa was full of dust and dirt and almost all the furnishings were missing.

Shu Ning didn't care about the state of the house and just walked past all the left over junk and directly entered the study. It was less a study and more an empty room with a bookshelf, a desk and a smal sofa still left over. There wasn't really anything to see here, so Shu Ning just found himself a comfortable spot on the sofa to sit on and converse with Alpha..

Shu Ning: "Is there a camera in this Villa?"

System: "Yes, of course."

Shu Ning: "Then use you hacking talent again."

System: "I'm affraid that won't do you any good. All the footage from back then have probably been erased. I'm sorry.  ( p_q) "

Shu Ning: "Can't you get them back again?"

System: "Well. That will be diffecult but maybe I can. The camera must have been connected with a computer. I can trace the connection back to its origin and search for the data there."

Shu Ning: "How long would that take?"

System: "If I had direct contact with the camera, then maybe only an hour."