#Bonus chapter - Original World#

A/N: Some of you have asked me to create a Bonus chapter of Shu Ning's original world, so here it is.
This chapter won't have any influence on the actual Story, so you are free to skip it if you want. If you decide to read it then I hope you will enjoy it.

-------------------------

[1]

The sun was shining brightly as if it wanted to paint the whole world in it's most magnificent colours and a slight breeze of fresh air passed over the heads of the people, as they gathered together on such an eventful day. But no matter how warm and beautiful the summer day seemed, it couldn't disperse the obvious gloom and coldness spreading through the limbs of the people.

There weren't only a few souls present but a mass of people of different age and origin. But in this moment they were all connected through their pain and grieve for loosing a loved one.

The thick fog of their sorrow spread like fire until the whole graveyard was cold and detached from the jumping life outside.

In this silence only the wind whistled through the people, brushing over the lilies that were placed on top of the lump of earth, giving the sleeping person underneath the last honor. A colourful picture was placed in between that last spot of warmth.

A smiling youth with beautiful facial features was looking at the present people with a charming glimmer in his eyes.

"Shu Ning! Shu Ning!"

A mournful screaming voice ripped through the air slapping the others out of their daze. In a short while all the people present started screaming that name to the fullest of their lungs. The women started waling in between, sinking down on their knees while they sobbed and yelled the dead's name. The whole funeral plunged into Chaos. Everybody was screaming and crying, so that the echoing 'Shu Ning' could be heard all over the entire town.

[2]

It has already been a few months since Shu Ning left the world but the death was like a thunderstorm raging on in the city. The gloomy mood of the graveyard had spread in the entire city. The people hung their heads, no laughter or joy could be seen as they went on with their daily lives.

Liu Jia was sitting on the couch in the living room, watching her friend scurry around the kitchen to prepare some light snacks for their movie night.

The man had a slender build with long legs and soft skin and while he was bending down to get some coke and cookies his beautiful waist line peaked out from his thin shirt.

It would normally be a charming scene, seeing the sun rays wrapping around the young man's body, giving it a mysterious glow, but at this moment neither of the two people were in the mood to pay attention to such trivial things, so the youth just picked up their snacks and then sat down right beside Liu Jia.

The woman watched the man place the things on the table and then turn back to look at her as well. Seeing the dark pupils of the other and the deep gloom hidden inside, brought a wave of sadness washing over the woman and her eyes turned wet with tears.

"Yu. I miss him so much. It's just not the same without Shu Ning."

The man named Yu flinched when his friend called out that name but still spread out his trembling arms and wrapped them around the crying woman in comfort.

"I know. I wished he was here as well. Our TV night shouldn't be without him."

Liu Jia buried into the arms of the tall man and let her tears wet the clothes of the other.