ɪɴᴛʀᴏ

My name is Eun Y/n. I'm 24 years old. My mom and dad have passed away 3 years ago so, I don't give a fuck about them, I just cared about myself.

In my school, I'm known as a queenka just because I'm pretty, intelligent and have perfect body shape. But, I'm nice to everyone so, it's made everyone felt free to talk to me.

Every guys in this school however were a piece of shit. They're just a horny teenagers who wanted to fuck me whenever they passing-by me. They purposely bumped into me, 'accidently' touched my ass and grinning widely while acting cool when I told them to fuck off.

Guys were always disgusting, aren't they?

Anyway, cut the shit out. I have two friends ere always by my side, Jeon Jungkook and Lee Eunbi. Jungkook was a protective friend that he almost killed a guy just because that guy smacked my ass. Luckily, I managed to stop him though...

Eunbi was a cute, cheerful and hyper friend who kept setting me up with a guy that I didn't even know. She said a girl need at least have a few dates with some random guys so, She could find their own soulmate. I always said, "I'm fine though", "I'm busy" or "I don't want to" but she wouldn't leave me alone yet she kept finding more guys for me to date. She ridiculous, I know but I love her:)

I always shared my secret with my friends cause why not?

But little that they don't know that I kept something secret from everyone around me...

I just hate looking weak in front of everyone...

<><><><><>

How was the starting of the story?

I hope it's okay:)

Publishing new story since today is Namu day!

HAPPY NAMJOON DAY💚

Vote^^