(headcannon) What Their Hogwarts House Is (and why)

1

1. Charlie Dalton: Slytherin.
Why: Charlie is very cunning, he uses anything to his advantage. He could also be a Gryffindor because he ultimately doesn't fear anything. But his cunningness overpowers his bravery.

2. Gerard Pitts: Hufflepuff.
Why: Gerard is very loyal and kind to all his friends. He makes sure everyone is alright before taking care of himself.

3. Knox Overstreet: Gryffindor.
Why: Knox is brave, he isn't afraid to do what he sets his mind to and its evident in his actions. He will protect his friends, although he could've been a Hufflepuff.

4. Neil Perry: Gryffindor.
Why: Neil isn't scared to stand his ground, he bravely defined his father and his wishes to not be in the play. Although he could also be a Hufflepuff.

5. Steven Meeks: Ravenclaw.
Why: Steven is creative and extremely smart. He creates his own radio and aces all his class work and has amazing grades! He is clever and thinks outside the box.

6. Todd Anderson: Hufflepuff.
Why: Do I have to explain? Although debatably he could be the "Neville Longbottom" of the group. His loyalty to his friends overpowers. He loves and cares for everyone that he considers a friend. He is also extremely brave but Hufflepuff fit him the best.

((template found on google))