(headcannon) School Dance

Charlie Dalton: At first Charlie was unsure how you felt about going to school dances. Only because you weren't exactly good when it came to dancing. But you were delighted when Charlie asked you to the dance at Welton, one that Mr. Nolan was very hesitant to agree on. You two went in matching colors and had a blast.

Chris Noel: Homecoming was coming up and you had made a big poster asking her to be your date to which she said yes to. You two wore matching colors and took loads of photos together and had the best time. You two danced to all the hits and she was crowned homecoming queen.

Gerard Pitts: Gerard loved going out to dance, of course when no one knew who he was. But because it was a school dance he didn't want to go because he knew his friends would make fun of the way he danced. You really wanted to go but didn't want to force him to go. He decided last minute to go with you.

Knox Overstreet: Knox and you NEVER missed a school dance, perfect opportunity to be the cringe couple that have choreographed dance routines for every song they played. Knox found it amusing showing off your best dance moves for everyone at school to see.

Neil Perry: Neil and you enjoyed going to school dances, he of course loved talking to new people and inviting them to go see him on stage. He had a group of "theater" friends that would go with you two to the dances. It was a blast going out as a group and as a duo.

Richard Cameron: Cameron was iffy about dances, he for the life of him could't dance and was extremely shy when it cane to dancing. You of course didn't care if he could or couldn't dance, you loved having him around. He would accompany you to all the dances but wouldn't dance and would just watch you lovingly as you danced with your friends.

Steven Meeks: Meeks definitely would rather lay in bed or dance in the comfort of his room. You of course enjoyed going out to dance but also liked to mostly dance when it was just you and Meeks. When out at parties or dances you two would mostly just hang around the food area.

Todd Anderson: Todd didn't like dances or public settings. He'd much rather turn on some music in his room then to go out and dance in front of people. He was working on this because he knew you liked going out to parties and dance. When you proposed you went out with the Poets to the school's dance he was hesitant at first but agreed to it. He enjoyed watching you dancing to all the songs but didn't enjoy the loudness of the room.