Your Favourite Spot

Charlie Dalton: Charlie and you frequently visited a beach in Florida. because in your home state of Vermont there really wasn't much to do you two would travel to Florida and experience a whole bunch of places and go to the beaches there. Charlie doesn't "believe in" sunblocker and will usually end up red like a tomato while you laughed.

Gerard Pitts: You and Gerard enjoyed quiet days where its just you two. He'd take you to his favorite spot in the forest near a water fall to watch the stars and the moon. You two would stay there cuddled up until 5 in the morning most days even if you two would be falling asleep the entire day it was worth it. You loved just being with him and doing nothing but talking and holding each other.

Knox Overstreet: Knox is a romantic and often took you to restaurant's. But the really meaningful dates were when it was you and Knox in his lounge room listening to records and dancing. Listening to Duke Ellington or listening to Benny Goodman and dancing was the happiest moments in your life. You two enjoyed being in your own little world smiling and having a good time. These were the moments you two would tel your children and grandchildren.

Neil Perry: Neil and you spent a lot of time together doing all sorts of stuff, "seizing the day" like he would say on his spontaneous days. Your favorite date was when he drove to California one summer just to go to all the amusement parks they had to offer. He had saved up a good chunk of money to go to all the amusement parks. The "best" part according to him was that he didn't tell his parents.

Steven Meeks: Steven and you liked to go to art museums together. There would be a coffee shop/boba place and you two frequented the place so often that they knew your order by heart. It was your favorite place to be, you were the happiest there with your favorite person and favorite drink in hand. It was exactly what you needed and he knew it was your happy place.

Todd Anderson: Todd and you liked being in his room, you two spent a good amount of time being together. But Todd and you lived to go dancing. It was very freeing not to have a care in the world dancing to jazz, blues, pop, rock, anything they played you two danced to. You two went to the same place just to dance for hours.