Charlie/Reader

Wildest Dreams (Charlie x fem!Reader)
this was a request! i hope you enjoy it!

It was 1955, it was your Freshman year and your brother Neil Perry went to Welton Academy. Your education wasn't as valued as Neil's so you were homeschooled. That's until with lots of convincing from your mother your father allowed you to go to Welton, as long as you were up to par to Neil and nothing lower.

So now you and Neil were both Freshman's and you were new to Welton Academy. You stayed close to your brother, you looked at the school and were amazed and just how amazing it was and how eager you were to learn.

"Neil, who is this?" A tall brunette boy asked looking at you.

"My sister," Neil smiled at the boy.

"You have a sister? How didn't we know?" Another boy this time he had ginger hair.

"She was homeschooled until now, she's a little Freshman," Neil laughed and his friends laughed too.

"Welcome to Hellton," a dark hair boy smiled and you felt your face heat up, "the names Charlie Dalton." He extended his hand for you to shake which you did.

Neil chuckled and rolled his eyes, "leave my sister alone Charlie." Charlie looked at Neil offendedly and shook his head.

"I'm just being friendly, she looks nervous." Neil rolled his eyes.

"That's Meeks, Pitts, Knox, and Cameron," Neil said pointing at them and you nodded waving at them.

You became close to Neil's friend group seeing how much fun they all had together and how they've known each other since the start of Welton.

You of course made your own little friend group and would often hang out with them. But Neil's friends were your number one group and always the people you invited to events with you.

It was now your Junior year. There was a new English professor that you liked very much and admired the way he taught and how different it was to how all the other teachers taught at the school.

There was also a new addition to the friend group, Todd Anderson. You really liked Todd, he truly was one of a kind.

You and Neil's friend were all out in the field chatting and laughing when Neil excused himself. He left with Todd somewhere "top secret" to which you laughed at.

Then Knox left because "he had some studying to do" along with Cameron who was to help him with the studying. Then Pitts and Meeks left because they had to finish their radio, you were kind of annoyed that they all left.

Now it was just you and Charlie, you unexplainably had a little crush on him, you didn't anticipate for it but it came anyways.

The way Charlie had with words and expressions, not to mention his good looks and gorgeous smile. You of course were going to fall for him, all your friends liked one person in Neil's friend group.

You didn't know when it started, it could've been that first day of school when you were lost in that huge school and Charlie helped you to class.

Or it could've been that time in your extracurricular activity when you had no idea what to do and Charlie helped you out.

Or when a boy broke your heart for the first time and Charlie threw a mini party to cheer you up with the rest of the gang.

It could've been any of those times, or it could've just been his smile and the way he looks at you when Neil says something dumb. Or how when something dumb or unexplainable happens and you two look at each other and burst out laughing.